Goodbye Friends

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Goodbye Friends

Postby LMABAO on Dec 27 2017, 8:29am

Think some of you are expecting too much from a community that goes out of its way to troll/annoy/pester people.
LMABAO

Postby Tzshifter on Dec 27 2017, 9:29am

Titan_God wrote:I know immortal and he is not seeking attention in any means. To assume things usually makes one an ass 90% of the time. How about when things come up like this... with his reason for leaving which takes a lot for a person to put out there in public view, instead of trolling actually wish him the best for him on his road to recovery and a great New Year with his path to success already set which will go into the next year.

Nothing but success, prosperity and the best for you immortal. Hope when the clouds clear I see you back again.

~TG

How about ya be quiet Yes Man

Edit: If you have to sign your name or initials at the bottom of a post when your name is already at the top, you a fool.
Tzshifter

Postby DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE on Dec 27 2017, 10:46am

Best of luck in Real life. Ignore the trolls.
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on Dec 27 2017, 3:34pm

Titan_God wrote:I know immortal and he is not seeking attention in any means. To assume things usually makes one an ass 90% of the time. How about when things come up like this... with his reason for leaving which takes a lot for a person to put out there in public view, instead of trolling actually wish him the best for him on his road to recovery and a great New Year with his path to success already set which will go into the next year.

Nothing but success, prosperity and the best for you immortal. Hope when the clouds clear I see you back again.

~TG

I never asked u noob.
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Dec 28 2017, 3:38pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:See you tomorrow.

Amount of times I see this dead joke I puke 
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 28 2017, 3:39pm

Bachkeda wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:See you tomorrow.

Amount of times I see this dead joke I puke 

I puke everytime i see you.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby NinjaFresh on Dec 28 2017, 7:32pm

Damn already have you on my farm target block link list . 
NinjaFresh

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 28 2017, 7:46pm

I can't wait to see that green dot by OP's name lol 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby arkst on Dec 28 2017, 9:09pm

Tzshifter wrote:If you have to sign your name or initials at the bottom of a post when your name is already at the top, you a fool.

RIP pc users
arkst

Postby ImmortalFaZe on Dec 30 2017, 9:52am

~TG

Thank you so much titan ️️
ImmortalFaZe

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic