Black Friday Extension and a Message From the Devs

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Black Friday Extension and a Message From the Devs

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Nov 26 2017, 11:11pm

If you really want something done complain to Apple ...as stated in previous thread Apple has a TOU for their app developers. Games must perform and NOT rip you off ...PERIOD

If people spent RL cash on nobs & xtals and whatnot and lost out and devs are not compensating properly I guarantee you Apple will put the whip to them ...from what I read if enough people complain they'll give ATA 30 days to comply to Apple TOU.

I think you're a fool to spend money at this point

...but whatever carry on kotfe!!!
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby Odd-Eyes_Pendulum_Dragon on Nov 27 2017, 1:14am

^dis guy is right if you lost money on Crux chest seals horns circles because of server outrage complain through help than if that doesn’t help dispute the purchase and see what apple says.
Odd-Eyes_Pendulum_Dragon

Postby -BrownEyedAngel- on Nov 27 2017, 11:27am

What if you didn't get these items?
-BrownEyedAngel-

Postby WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR on Nov 27 2017, 11:38am

My dudes.....they can’t even be bothered to fix the leaderboard.....how can an app that for 8 years had a player ranking system which made upgrading and buying allies a must to rank up suddenly be gone? Lots of people compete only for their ranking on lb they pay to sustain or increase their lb rank ....but for weeks now it’s just been dead and oh we are working on a solution is what help tickets say.....really?...working on a solution?....yet stupid clan ads appear and furniture updates but still no leaderboard. What are you playing for at this point? What goal is there for new players to achieve or older players to want to move up....how can you move up if you aren’t even ranked to know that you moved up? It’s a joke. Now the same 5-10 forum trolls will say people have been saying this app is dying for years....well really it isn’t looking very good now is it. Throw in that debacle on Black Friday with the app crashing again and you can’t help but chuckle at the devs lack of interest in this app....Hell is heckfire even available in the App Store ?....just the promo screens I’ve seen from that game we’re enough to tell me I didn’t want to download it.

Anyways ...here’s to seeing if this app still exists next Black Friday ....I have my doubts.
WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR

Postby _Steel_ on Nov 27 2017, 7:11pm

i feel i got ripped off on my gold bonus back from the epic battle netherking (NK) i had over 4,976 action using 1 gold & reg crux chests 300% plus other little % bonuses thst gave me 35 billion a hit (1) i also used over 40 crystals on this 1 epic battle i feel that kaw devs need to look into this for me and give me what i should had made is

35,000,000,000 (Billion) x 4,976 hits = 174,160,000,000,000 (Trillions) my pay out was only 85 Trillion

I would love a full refund but just giving me my missing gold now this is a big iusse for me o havent really complain about anything to ATA but this anit fair to me that your game server messed up

I ask kindly please make it right...

Clan Name is:
Lordz Of Hell

I tried Emailing support but bring me back here i have screen shots of everything i just want my gold that was stolen from me lol what you guys think??
_Steel_

Postby Immaculate_Heeze on Nov 27 2017, 7:22pm

_Steel_ wrote:i feel i got ripped off on my gold bonus back from the epic battle netherking (NK) i had over 4,976 action using 1 gold & reg crux chests 300% plus other little % bonuses thst gave me 35 billion a hit (1) i also used over 40 crystals on this 1 epic battle i feel that kaw devs need to look into this for me and give me what i should had made is

35,000,000,000 (Billion) x 4,976 hits = 174,160,000,000,000 (Trillions) my pay out was only 85 Trillion

I would love a full refund but just giving me my missing gold now this is a big iusse for me o havent really complain about anything to ATA but this anit fair to me that your game server messed up

Clan Name is:
Lordz Of Hell

I tried Emailing support but bring me back here i have screen shots of everything i just want my gold that was stolen from me lol what you guys think??

Damn looks like they got you
Immaculate_Heeze

Postby _---_--_DoS_---_DFA_--_---_ on Dec 8 2017, 1:24pm

_Steel_ wrote:i feel i got ripped off on my gold bonus back from the epic battle netherking (NK) i had over 4,976 action using 1 gold & reg crux chests 300% plus other little % bonuses thst gave me 35 billion a hit (1) i also used over 40 crystals on this 1 epic battle i feel that kaw devs need to look into this for me and give me what i should had made is

Clan Name is:
Lordz Of Hell

_---_--_DoS_---_DFA_--_---_

Postby _---_--_DoS_---_DFA_--_---_ on Dec 8 2017, 1:24pm

Hmm 

Postby _---_--_DoS_---_DFA_--_---_ on Dec 8 2017, 1:26pm

@_steel_ gonna make this short but I have had a look in to this and I couldn’t stop laughing shut up and play the damn game 

Previous

Return to Announcements