Black Friday Extension and a Message From the Devs

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Black Friday Extension and a Message From the Devs

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Nov 26 2017, 5:03am

I'm all cool with this compensation, my only problem is why is it seems this special chest drop rate has gone down. Every other event I was being overloaded with the premium chest, I think I've had maybe 3 in the last 2 events. Maybe it's just unluckiness on the drops but these keys being amassed are worthless if I don't get any of the chests for them. :lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby vNv on Nov 26 2017, 5:03am

@Adonis - this is why more and more ppl are retiring. ️ Wtg Devs.
vNv

Postby Almightystevie on Nov 26 2017, 5:42am

With people making 2Q in one eb the gap between lb and mid sized Accounts is huge never mind the huge gulf between new or smaller Accounts and average accounts .New players have no hope to be successful in either lb or dwindling war participation.
Almightystevie

Postby Grave on Nov 26 2017, 7:55am

Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE wrote:THE DEVS DONT CARE!!!! When oh when will you guys see that? They say they do but their actions indicate otherwise every single time something like this happens. You only have to look at other online games and the compensation offered when things break down to have an informed view. But too many of you are so happy to suck up to them that you can’t see how little they give a damn. Everyone spends as much or as little as they choose but when the Devs mess up like they have recently they should really go way way more to make it up to us...anyway bring on the troll idiots now

Not uncluding the money the lost the devs gave away 360000$ in merch the last crash. Name one othe game that just gives out 12$ of stuff per account
Grave

Postby Lisa-ann on Nov 26 2017, 8:05am

Totally agree All Time Low. I have no confidence in them or that they will do the right thing. That's why I will never spend another dollar in the game havent in a year. Most online games last three years. So you seem to have a pretty solid core here why not take care of them. Why not show them that you're updating equipment(servers) and give them the respect that they've been in your game for 6 years and are still dumping real life cash into it. My advice to everyone is get out of the HTE Clans get out of the premium paying EB Clans. You are only feeding them funds for their new game with the money you drop here. Thanks for the seal i will donate to someone you flat out stole from. i didnt run nk or seal that great black friday debacle. As for new player I'm sure uninstalled the app as fast as they could after seeing our world chat full of negativity and not one mods / developer with an answer. Oh yeah heard koh went live on black friday great day for them... and kaw funded it
Lisa-ann

Postby Ecstasy on Nov 26 2017, 9:04am

Personally I have a different view from the sentiment echoed here. I think the compensation was fair enough. Why?

ATA gave out a seal to every account created before this Black Friday. They could have restricted it to only accounts that were active during BF. That would have made more sense, yet they didn't. I logged into accounts that I haven't looked at for years and got a seal on each of them..and that's not taking into account the 5 keys too.

I was on a train during one of the crashes, it was upsetting at that moment because I was looking to make a lot of gold but it's alright. Things like it happen. I rather they didn't but they did. I lost both my cruxes that I had opened at that moment and two seals.

No worries though, the app seemed stable today and I dropped over 10 seals, spent close to 7 hours tapping the screen and made about 350mill CS worth of gold in upgrades.

The reason why I don't let things like this upset me anymore is because I understand how ATA sees themselves as a company. After nearly 10 years of existence they still call themselves a startup. Which shows you a mentality that restricts them and sets mediocre standards and goals for their games. They've made millions over the years, had angel investors, yet in the end are limited by a startup mindset.

Once I lowered my expectations from ATA, these things no longer trigger me. I'm no longer upset by the strong bot abuse on the game by certain clans and the devs unwillingness to do anything about it no matter what the proof. I've just come to accept that this is all ATA is.
Ecstasy

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Nov 26 2017, 10:23am

So yet another crash...come on Devlovers what say you all now?
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE

Postby RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL on Nov 26 2017, 6:01pm

Umm didn't get anything today devs
RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL

Postby SHADOWS on Nov 26 2017, 10:53pm

Where are the free seal and 5 royal keys u promised to give us till nov. 29??? DEVS
SHADOWS

Postby Odd-Eyes_Pendulum_Dragon on Nov 26 2017, 11:05pm

RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL wrote:Umm didn't get anything today devs

SHADOWS wrote:Where are the free seal and 5 royal keys u promised to give us till nov. 29??? DEVS

I believe they mean existing players need to log in before nov 29th noon pst to obtain the rewards it’s a one time thing
Odd-Eyes_Pendulum_Dragon

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements