Allegations Against Jorathe The Silver

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Allegations Against Jorathe The Silver

Postby -WillyTheDeuce- on Nov 13 2017, 6:11am

As harassment and assault allegations against a number of powerful men continue to ricochet around Hollywood (as well as other industries), perhaps the most shocking name on the list of the accused of assault is that of Jorathe The Silver, a two-time Canadien racquet league champion, a decorated Broadway and theater vet, and the (soon to be former) star of Kingdoms At War’s epic battles.

Since November 13th, when I completely fabricated allegations of assault, more than a dozen people have come forward with their own allegations against Jorathe, with accounts ranging from harassment to attempted theft of sandwiches.

The allegations have brought about a flood of damage control as multiple Hollywood entities seek to distance themselves from Jorathe.

Apherian, Jorathe’s agent, his publicist, and the industry at large have all backed away from him — he’s been effectively fired from ever playing racquetball again (in Canada at least) and will likely continue to get slaughtered in epic battles for the remaining of his being.

Let’s hope ATA does the right thing and fires him quickly. Let’s share any relevant stories of Jorathe’s abuse...being careful to stay within the perimeters of the TOU.
-WillyTheDeuce-

Re: Allegations Against Jorathe The Silver

Postby Radagast on Nov 13 2017, 6:15am

<slow claps> This is brilliant. Well played sir.

I heard the reason why the original splash screen girl was replaced was because it was part of her settlement.
Radagast
2017 ASW Champion

Postby BLAZE on Nov 13 2017, 6:17am

No support Jorathe only assaults women
BLAZE

Postby IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII on Nov 13 2017, 6:27am

He had a van. He had candy. He had a puppy. Suffices to say didn’t end well for me.
IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII

Postby -WillyTheDeuce- on Nov 13 2017, 6:42am

ErRaTiC__IIIIIIllllllIIIIII-_- wrote:He had a van. He had candy. He had a puppy. Suffices to say didn’t end well for me.

*cues “Mad World”*
-WillyTheDeuce-

Postby BLAZE on Nov 13 2017, 7:13am

He has a few crude methods of using his staff/sword you know...
BLAZE

Postby CHUBBY__CHASER on Nov 13 2017, 7:54am

Snooki the troll needs to be investigated,she gets real handsy when there’s fresh blood/alcohol around
CHUBBY__CHASER

Postby -WillyTheDeuce- on Nov 13 2017, 8:24am

That type of behavior is pretty normal in New Jersey. Specially in the shore area.
-WillyTheDeuce-

Postby AshesOfEden on Nov 13 2017, 8:53am

I played Racquetball with him one time in the ‘90’s. The ball bounced to the wall, then against me, then the wall, then the other wall, then back at me, then against the floor, then off the wall behind my back, I was getting schweddy, the ball was getting schweddy..

I decided to stick with ice hockey after that.

Thank you Willy... you can also come clean on the time you went out with him on the night in Kaw town.
AshesOfEden

Postby CHUBBY__CHASER on Nov 13 2017, 9:55am

CHUBBY__CHASER

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion