Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

(Everybody)

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

(Alright)

Last edited by AshesOfEden on Jun 15 2017, 8:43pm, edited 5 times in total.
AshesOfEden

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby II-roni-II on Dec 23 2016, 1:35am

--ruthless-- clan was one of those quickly made up in june 2016 and quickly abandoned a few weeks later. These type of clans come and go and did nothing to remember them for no osw nothing.it was only made as a new clan for the apoc runner friends. A.W.P were the rebel clan everybody still talks about and remembers today always in some fight or war.
II-roni-II

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 23 2016, 3:29am

Roni stop lying. You don't know anything that we did cause you weren't there. Ruthless never disbanded we just vacated clan. The premise of Ruthless is We fought with our closest friends only, we only allied with those that we treated as brothers and sisters. We fought WHOEVER we wanted. We all decided Growth>Sitting in clan while everyone else grows. The clan is still there I actually am in possession of it. So again just stop you really look dumb trying to talk about somethings you uabe no clue about.
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 23 2016, 3:37am

BUT ASHES

This was a great edition all biased aside. Alot of people I have grown to respect and a few people I'm glad to call friends were added here. And Ruthless, beautiful clan, not one person in Ruthless wasn't family to me. We accomplished goal after goal and proved ourselves whenever anyone tested us. Without Ruthless no doubt I wouldn't be playing this game anymore. To all my brothers and sisters, I love you all. To all the haters, Love you too :)

ᏊᏘTTZ
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby II-roni-II on Dec 23 2016, 4:48am

Image Dont even bother to lie wattz.it says clearly there established june 2016. it was full of apoc osw runners .The reason it got abandoned so quickly was because kotfe were hitting all of the unloyal ex apoc osw runners in the clan.
II-roni-II

Postby -WillyTheDeuce- on Dec 23 2016, 5:00am

II-roni-II wrote:Wattz everybody knows my mouth can go on for days

Ashes, sometimes I fear you have too much time to yourself. Awesome pics.

Watts, don't even attempt to try to outwit the lovely Roni. She has more KAW knowledge in her pinky than you do in your whole....whatever you are. You won't be able to succeed in making up lies.

I talked to Roni on the phone once. It's was awesome.
-WillyTheDeuce-

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 23 2016, 5:16am

No need to lie, sadly Roni thinks she knows about a clan she didn't pay attention to. She just wants to make an excuse to try and hate on me like anyone would actually believe her lmao
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby -WillyTheDeuce- on Dec 23 2016, 5:19am

Obnoxious wrote:No need to lie, sadly Roni thinks she knows about a clan she didn't pay attention to. She just wants to make an excuse to try and hate on me like anyone would actually believe her lmao

Lmao lol yes lol. Someone should have asked you to leave this thread by now. Surprised it hasn't happened.

#KAWisdead
-WillyTheDeuce-

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 23 2016, 5:35am

I think we can all agree KaW has changed, alot. OSW has changed as well, not for the better. Anyways point is, Roni learn to grow and change with the game like everyone else. Or just go back to retirement but all you do is get pinned by half of kaw and hit us from pin. This is the last time I will mention your name :)

You aren't worth my time
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby II-roni-II on Dec 23 2016, 5:38am

The reason i know all this info about --ruthless-- clan is because at the time he was telling me it all because it was the same time me and Skinnyminny had been sticking up for him when purpleeyelash was slandering him . This was when i was in Zaft corps clan .He even sayd he wanted to join Zaft.But he is not to be trusted because soon he was seen in apoc .He was a spy trying to get info for the runners in ruthless.Then he started trying to impress kotfe by insulting me for being in Zaft corps. Lucky Kotfe /apoc were wise up on him and soon dropped him for being a spy. So really no side should trust him he jumps around and uses everyone.Trying to act the big man by constantly lying.
II-roni-II

PreviousNext

Return to Wars