Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 8:45pm

Boba-Fett wrote:
The more I think about it however it's strange, I've only worked as a dishwasher once in my life and that was in the summer




:D :D :D ....i knew it lol
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 8:48pm

...can u help Word get a job? U wash he dries? :D :D :D
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby SkinnyMinny on Dec 15 2016, 8:55pm

Todd should post with his main or g t f o. The guy's a weasel and a coward more than anything.
SkinnyMinny
 
Posts: 3451
Joined: Apr 10 2013, 8:33pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 9:02pm

SkinnyMinny wrote:Todd should post with his main or g t f o. The guy's a weasel and a coward more than anything.



CATFISH!!!! 
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby Nate on Dec 15 2016, 9:05pm

-IMF- wrote:
sure whatever you say credit card warrior LOLOL


Credit cards can now attack other kaw accounts? When did this happen?! Lol. Do others not buy xstals like me? Oh well, haters gonna hate, lol.


If your main is so high up then you have to spend on kaw also. Sadly, Todd, you wouldn't be a credit card warrior... more like a credit card fairy I suppose? Not sure. I mean you've openly admitted to being an eb fairy.
Nate
 
Posts: 5346
Joined: Jun 27 2012, 9:11pm
Location: On some red doghouse

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby Boba-Fett on Dec 15 2016, 9:10pm

Well that's unsurprising, cutting context to try and call me out like that, it's sad really.

Look I get it you're too stupid and hanicapable to even do the most basic of labours.

I worked 2 jobs one as a evening dishwasher on the weekends getting free soda and cheap triple O burgers, sure got me in a bind that I admitted to myself.

Some of us value putting in a good solid contribution at work, not my problem you leech off others progress because you lack any ability to contribute to society.

Try actually coming up with something with some weight behind it, until then keeping using my nf as an escape from having to think of an actual comeback that isn't full of idiocy. It's far too much fun to make you squirm like this.
Boba-Fett
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Aug 23 2010, 9:35pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 9:14pm

@Mangy dog ..imf funds strips are u, he, or anyone gong to deny that? Thats why he spends so much RL cash im makng trillions upon trillions a day. Hes no where close to my BFA value ....dummy, think before you type 
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 9:16pm

Boba-Fett wrote:
The more I think about it however it's strange, I've only worked as a dishwasher once in my life and that was in the summer




lol
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 9:21pm

Boba-Fett wrote:
Try actually coming up with something with some weight behind it, until then keeping using my nf as an escape



lol u know u can attack back right? ...so butthurt lol
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby finnbarr on Dec 15 2016, 9:22pm

U people ever going to let me leave this thread? :roll: :roll: :roll:
finnbarr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests