♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Email ata support, however I believe it will go away in 6-12 months if you do not receive another scilence

2. please PvP event items are good however if we could get double regeneration i think more players will play thanks drifter.

3. I had over 1.5 bill disappeared last night with no battle report why?

4. You have to act like a moron, and do stupid things, and then act like you did nothing wrong to be s mod

5. Why are you salty?

6. Why does it say that moderators cannot change a clans name whwn moose changed my clans name in the past?

7. It's very likely that he had help from the support team.

8. Because moose himself didnt change it. He sent it to support and support had to change the name

9. I guess ill try to belive that. He made a comment on my wall making it sound like he changed it

10. That's moose for ya. The day mods can change clan names is the day you see funnier names

11. They day they give me the ability to change other people's clams names, everyone will know lol.

12. I once ran out of gas on the side of the road in a desolate place. AAA said they were 4 hours out.

To pass the time I was playing KAW. I PMed Moose about my predicament and said that he felt bad.

AAA showed up 2 hours before they had anticipated. I PMed Moose later on and he said "you're welcome".

Amazing guy.

Amazing guy.

13. What are you talking aboot? Aye?

14. I live in Ireland I might just apply. Being hit constantly is a bit off putting though haha

15. Who gives a rats ass what it means to be a mod. DNR

16. is that the wulf account from THE ss's?

17. Hello all mod,

I have some screenshots to share with you about this guy named shadowkick's wc chat, it was in Hindi proberbly it wouldn't have captured in translator, but I can do that, he said something about my country (India),and then something about me and my frnd Miek.

Regards,
    SF_Red_SF

18. kaw is supporting bully's and pervs as they silence me for fight back why not both of us but just me lol kaw is a scam and a cheat, this guy XxXALBANIANXxX bully me in line and in pm al so asking a 14 years old girl to show your boobs or I will farm you and that what he is doing hitting me I reported to kaw and they done nothing they silence me what a scam kaw. you are supporting bully's and pervs discusting

19. Mods can't do anything about stuff in pm and nobody in ATA including devs will take action from 3rd party apps. Take screenshots of stuff said in pm to you and send it to support@athinkingape.com with as much detail as possible and they will deal with it. Take screenshots and block them is what I would recommend for now.

20. That is harassment, plain and simple. I don't know how bad it is, but depending on that you can of course email support. What you shouldn't do: fight back by breaking the ToU. There are bigger and better ways to combat guys like that. Block him, to start. If you need any assistance I'm available, as are the other "bullies."