♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I know the first amendment says we have the right to say what ever we want and cannot be stopped unless it's degrading to your government. So you can you technically moderate what people say on here you can warn them but you can't stop them from there postings.

2. It can degrade the government. That's one of the reasons it was so revolutionary at the time.

3. Good job mods keep it up

4. You have the right to say what you want. ATA has the right to enforce rules however they want so long as they are legal. If you want to use inappropriate language then do it but ATA can and most likely will silence you for it.

5. Yes they can. Just so you know, ATA isn't even located in the U.S., and although Canada does have freedom of speech, it doesn't matter. ATA is a private company, what they allow you to say on their chat service does not have to abide by any government laws.

6. I'm only at -70% which is odd.

I'll have to do more bad stuff.

7. Hi my ring of oynx is not showing the picture can you please fix it

8. You said the word "speak" as correct, being this is though the digital era no one speaks here it's all written which legally and technically is different, being said yes posts can be stopped, removed, silenced how ever you want to state it and it's enforced by the TOU written by A Thinking Ape.

Being that all type within this game is stored and resides on the servers of ATA, they can limit data of their choice that can be stored which is also words, and anything they feel they do not want in the game on their servers.

9. When a moderator makes a thread about mods and gets banned

10. Did just laugh so hard my stomach is now torturing me :lol:

Well played sir, well played :lol:

11. I'm impressed the only name on both lists. There is one other who should be on both. But is not? Hmmmm

12. You still exist

13. I have been asking several times now I had a drop .. the ring of onxe and its not showing the picture can you please fix it I asked several times and no one has done a dam thing I'm getting irratating you people don't listen !!!!!! I want the image so I can see it please

14. This is NO place for your issue. Maybe you should post a thread in the correct section. This thread is hardly ever looked at.

15. Ok, as Cobra said, this is not the thread for your issue.
    But I did already explain to you on the questions thread on how to fix your issue. I'll repeat the answer here as well.
    Take a screenshot of the piece of equipment you are having issues with and email it to the devs at support@athinkingape.com while explaining your issue.

16. Hi wulf under the questions n answers you have said mith is only got through war rewards but you can also get from pvp blitz rewards.

17. PvP blitz wasnt a thing when he made this

18. Wulf is banned anyways lol.

19. Why wulf is banned?