♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Every day for more than twelve hours? The silence will go away in 24 Hours.

2. Thanks a lot Wulf this was really helpful just to see what the main requirements are and how to appy

3. Johnny Appleseed
    17(turning 18 Friday )
    Lol kidding 
    Thanks for this thread wulf. It's helpful to know who the mods are. 

4. Lol +25 if moderator suggests you .. -25 if you ask mod to suggest you.... So if I ask and you do that's +5? And if you can't change my name who did? ....creepy

5. Donkey you could apply for moderator dice you have an animal name.

6. Since* I'm applying right now. I guess I'll be getting an animal name soon aha

7. Hi im kaponi 31 im a verry active kaw player i love to play kaw a lot but i been silensed for ever for a mistake the i did when i was just starting to play kaw :( att that time i didnt knew the rules and other pepole was taking inapropiate to me to :( that doesnt make what i did wright i know that and thats the reason the i wan to say sorry for what i did i really love this game i wish can talk with my clan teamates to enjoy eb and war to have more fun just like they do :( i promess i wont do again what i did if u guys bring me another oportunitty . I hope you guys undestand my puertorican english cose i really really really wan you guys to help me :) thanks

8.  Forum ban now for spamming? :evil:

jk jk jk :lol:

9. Great thread, covers all the necessities.

10. I would love to help this game out but I would hate to be a mod 100 noobs askin tons of questions would p I s s me off

11. فطي
    لغير

12. The worlds gonna end I'm applying for mod

13. Glad to know that it is given due process before allowing someone modship. I wondered about it as I have only seen a handful of mods in forums and wc. Well done thread.

14. Although kaw is nothing like any other ATA games.I have played one for almost 2 years  this game is called pimd and although I will most likely get hated on for saying pimd it's worth it. And I hope I continue to play kaw as well as every other ATA game

15. thread needs update, some mods listed as "active" have retired

16. Nice thread, just need some updating like mentioned above.