♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Why leave in central america give u less change to be a mod ?

2. Ok I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but if you're like... I don't know, 17 years old (random age, not mine) but you get a moderators recommendation do you have a 25% chance still?

3. How are 10 people enough to moderate the entire world?

4. @Roch, cause they take turns monitoring world chat and forums? It's enough to keep Kaw clean from junk from players that breaks the rules?

If the developers feels that kingdoms at war needs more moderates they will select the most helpful knowledgeable candidate from there list,

Also There are helpful players that also helps the other moderators and developers in this game that helps people with questions in world chat or forums and send in reports for violations for what players break if the moderators can't take action against them,

If you feel that kingdoms at war needs more moderators send an email to support@athinkingape.com and explain it to them? Yes there is a major time lap on LaW where developers are aware of and they will selected the next Kingdoms at war moderator, just keep tune in forums for more news.

happy kawing

5. Also players must be 18 or over to be even thought about being a Candidate as they are mature in the mind and the Devs are happy with what they select to help to keep this game 9 plus.

6. Makes sense. It's just that 9 times out of 10 when I see ToU violators, there's no mod to be found.

7. my chat blocked

My chat blocked permanently.
    How to fix that

Thanks all

8. you forgot to add kaw as a moderator

9. @Cabat you may have missysed your chat abilities Email the Dev at Support@athinkingape.com

@ivander technically we dont consider KAW a mod he may have the achievement but he is technically a developer

10. @Lorddead

Because most of our moderators are central america players and also due to the fact that thousands of applications a day come from those players in cental america

11. What about kaw?? go and type kaw !! his a moderator too :)

12. I just got silence for telling WC " I will give a crystal if you buy an ally"

And this is fair how!

13. Because you are spreading false information that players can receive a crystal by hiring allies. If you want to dispute it, email support@athinkingape.com and explain.

14. And.... It's already pinned???

15. I just bumped it... It's easier than explaining to an unknowledgeable person about stickies. They were confused when I tried.

16. If you think that then email the developers an application at support@athinkingape.com and see what they say about it.

17. Hi my name is kaponi31 i been playing this game active every other day more than 12 hours i been silensed :( 4 a mistake d i did when i was starting i wish u guys please give me d last oportunity to chat n b able to talk with teamates cose i love this game please thanks ;)