How to make the world a better place

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: How to make the world a better place

Postby NAT1501 on Jun 28 2019, 10:52am

Maybe also ban women and over 70s from driving. Roads will certainly be safer
NAT1501

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Jun 28 2019, 9:18pm

Just send all the liberals to California then extend the wall to go around California
DeltaForceGM01

Postby Tamdu on Jun 29 2019, 2:32am

Decriminalise cannabis the world over...job done.
Tamdu

Postby iZombieJT on Jun 29 2019, 3:47am

Religion is the problem.. Because many take the belief wrong. Instead of just following it's teaching, Some claim they are the True one. Then instead of just be what religion is, Some use it for Politics. And hypocrisy is born from religion. I mean if Religion wanted the world to Unite then why does it seems that we are more divided than ever?

Humans are sick Hypocrites that are always bound to mistakes effing theirselves up. The only way to make the world better is to have the Humans gone. If Adam and Eve ate the Apple of Knowledge How come many are still Dumb and ​? If Science leads to Progress then why does the Religious Sects try and hold them back?

Religion is the Worst thing Man Believed and Created.

That will be my first statement and I'm open for Debate :?
iZombieJT

Postby lIXlI-lIXl-Aries-lXIl-IlXIl on Jun 29 2019, 5:53am

War is caused by several things. Power, Land, Religion, Ideology, and Resources.
lIXlI-lIXl-Aries-lXIl-IlXIl

Postby ___Thrudvang___ on Jun 29 2019, 6:07am

KaW forum activists are the scourge of our existence.
___Thrudvang___

Postby The_Ronin on Jun 30 2019, 1:04pm

I think the world would be a better place if everyone wore speedos, and only speedos with no other clothing.
The_Ronin

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 30 2019, 2:28pm

iZombieJT wrote:Religion is the problem.. Because many take the belief wrong. Instead of just following it's teaching, Some claim they are the True one. Then instead of just be what religion is, Some use it for Politics. And hypocrisy is born from religion. I mean if Religion wanted the world to Unite then why does it seems that we are more divided than ever?

Humans are sick Hypocrites that are always bound to mistakes effing theirselves up. The only way to make the world better is to have the Humans gone. If Adam and Eve ate the Apple of Knowledge How come many are still Dumb and ​? If Science leads to Progress then why does the Religious Sects try and hold them back?

Lmao ! What ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby DevilsTriangle on Jun 30 2019, 4:35pm

Arrest and detain all liberals
DevilsTriangle

Postby DrDrunk on Jul 2 2019, 4:34pm

iZombieJT wrote:Religion is the problem.. Because many take the belief wrong. Instead of just following it's teaching, Some claim they are the True one. Then instead of just be what religion is, Some use it for Politics. And hypocrisy is born from religion. I mean if Religion wanted the world to Unite then why does it seems that we are more divided than ever?

They ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which basically means that they understood right from wrong. Believe it or not, people have been for ages born with this knowledge of what’s right and wrong. Just because some people still follow the wrong doesn’t mean they don’t have that understanding.
DrDrunk

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion