How to make the world a better place

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by __Speedos__, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Hello everyone,

I think the world would be a better place to live if everyone was an atheist,because there would be much less arguing and fighting.

I would like to hear everyone else's opinions, for and against that idea.

Happy kawing

2. I think the world would be a better place if we claim back our empire

Also I believe every bloke should have a Swedish babe on his arm. Sorry to all you uglies

3. Maybe if blow up sheep could cook and clean

4. Stop having mods mute accs for stupid crap

5. I think an alien invasion or zombie apocalypse would make the world a better place.

6. Make it so Mei isn’t a mod

7. Natural selection

8. Being unique and quirky as we Humans are, our differences and beliefs that stem from morals we hold true to or just unquestionably believe in due to upbringing is what tends to lead to conflicts. Granted not all conflicts will lead us to the next world war, but conflict is inherently part of being a human.

Unless you're like in a coma or something. Or the martix. Idk.

On a side note, i would like to ask op this; What do you believe a better place on earth would be like in contrast to earth today?

9. Have the radical left stop spewing hate.

10. Maybe ban all except the Christian faith

11. Maybe also ban women and over 70s from driving. Roads will certainly be safer

12. Just send all the liberals to California then extend the wall to go around California

13. Decriminalise cannabis the world over...job done.

14. Religion is the problem.. Because many take the belief wrong. Instead of just following it's teaching, Some claim they are the True one. Then instead of just be what religion is, Some use it for Politics. And hypocrisy is born from religion. I mean if Religion wanted the world to Unite then why does it seems that we are more divided than ever?

Humans are sick Hypocrites that are always bound to mistakes effing theirselves up. The only way to make the world better is to have the Humans gone. If Adam and Eve ate the Apple of Knowledge How come many are still Dumb and Retarded? If Science leads to Progress then why does the Religious Sects try and hold them back?

Religion is the Worst thing Man Believed and Created.

That will be my first statement and I'm open for Debate :?

15. War is caused by several things. Power, Land, Religion, Ideology, and Resources.

16. KaW forum activists are the scourge of our existence.

17. I think the world would be a better place if everyone wore speedos, and only speedos with no other clothing.

18. Lmao ! What ?

19. Arrest and detain all liberals

20. They ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which basically means that they understood right from wrong. Believe it or not, people have been for ages born with this knowledge of what’s right and wrong. Just because some people still follow the wrong doesn’t mean they don’t have that understanding.