How to make the world a better place

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: How to make the world a better place

Postby iZombieJT on Jul 3 2019, 12:52am

DrDrunk wrote:
iZombieJT wrote:Religion is the problem.. Because many take the belief wrong. Instead of just following it's teaching, Some claim they are the True one. Then instead of just be what religion is, Some use it for Politics. And hypocrisy is born from religion. I mean if Religion wanted the world to Unite then why does it seems that we are more divided than ever?

Humans are sick Hypocrites that are always bound to mistakes effing theirselves up. The only way to make the world better is to have the Humans gone. If Adam and Eve ate the Apple of Knowledge How come many are still Dumb and ​? If Science leads to Progress then why does the Religious Sects try and hold them back?

Religion is the Worst thing Man Believed and Created.

That will be my first statement and I'm open for Debate :?

They ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which basically means that they understood right from wrong. Believe it or not, people have been for ages born with this knowledge of what’s right and wrong. Just because some people still follow the wrong doesn’t mean they don’t have that understanding.

Yes. My point is if they do, then why do they keep doing the wrong? Human nature is the problem and we can't really fix it.
iZombieJT

Postby DRDEATH69 on Jul 3 2019, 1:25am

I think the world would be a better place if Eric Swalwell nuked Nike and Antifa.
Convince me otherwise
DRDEATH69

Postby _skip_ on Jul 3 2019, 1:48am

Look at this world on its brighter side.. Be happy and cheerfel. . Do the simplest good things everyday. . then you'll see this world isn't too bad at all..
_skip_

Postby Guild on Jul 3 2019, 2:03am

A better place if you weren’t in it, let’s make it happen people 
Guild

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion