Immoderation

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Immoderation

Postby Kezzer on Jun 21 2019, 1:49am

arkst wrote:
Kezzer wrote:Just FYI I didn't lock that thread. I was last post but I didn't lock it. No idea who did and if you look I actually engaged with the thread. I always let someone know why a thread was locked which was not the case there.

A quick search shows you locking a thread for "lack of content" when it's pretty clear the op is bypassing and the thread should be removed from active topics. Locking for lack of content isn't your reason, it's your default

*The thread is called pro tips look it up

It was one of multiple reasons it was locked. Have you considered that maybe I was in a rush or maybe I just didn't click on the bypass? Dude you're just looking for issues because you were wrong trying to call me out because your last thread got locked. Also fyi protesting moderation is against ToU too but look at how I didn't shut you down because I want to encourage discussion. You can't find examples of me abusing my moderation to panicked and went "I'm so smart look he locked something that had a bypass"
Kezzer

Postby Crush-The-Weak on Jun 21 2019, 2:02am

Kezzer wrote:
arkst wrote:
Kezzer wrote:Just FYI I didn't lock that thread. I was last post but I didn't lock it. No idea who did and if you look I actually engaged with the thread. I always let someone know why a thread was locked which was not the case there.

A quick search shows you locking a thread for "lack of content" when it's pretty clear the op is bypassing and the thread should be removed from active topics. Locking for lack of content isn't your reason, it's your default

*The thread is called pro tips look it up

It was one of multiple reasons it was locked. Have you considered that maybe I was in a rush or maybe I just didn't click on the bypass? Dude you're just looking for issues because you were wrong trying to call me out because your last thread got locked. Also fyi protesting moderation is against ToU too but look at how I didn't shut you down because I want to encourage discussion. You can't find examples of me abusing my moderation to panicked and went "I'm so smart look he locked something that had a bypass"

Do you ever think to yourself, "Yeah, I'm kinda of a scummy person for being a mod." Or do you really just enjoy that iota of power so much that you can live with the delusion that you aren't a piece of crap?
Crush-The-Weak

Postby Kezzer on Jun 21 2019, 2:10am

I give your trolling attempt a 5/10
Kezzer

Postby Crush-The-Weak on Jun 21 2019, 2:13am

Kezzer wrote:I give your trolling attempt a 5/10

I'll figure it's the 2nd one. Congrats on peaking in life by being a moderator in a F2P, 8+ year old tap game.
Crush-The-Weak

Postby Sholron on Jun 21 2019, 2:38am

They may have made it worse at times but the death of forums is more about how everything forums was originally used for was outsourced elsewhere - clan threads to pal/line and CC, a beefed up FAQ section, Hell even EB guides can be obtained without forums. Less reason for people to visit meant less chance of them engaging in random other threads. Also WB arkst
Sholron

Location: Probably a bit too much in the past and not enough in the present

Postby llWaRll_LURK1NG-T3RR0R_llLoRll on Jun 21 2019, 2:46am

Go fight in PM already ..
llWaRll_LURK1NG-T3RR0R_llLoRll

Postby Sholron on Jun 21 2019, 2:47am

llWaRll_LURK1NG-T3RR0R_llLoRll wrote:Go fight in PM already ..

But then we can’t watch
Sholron

Location: Probably a bit too much in the past and not enough in the present

Postby iZombieJT on Jun 21 2019, 2:50am

Arkst right. It was Content. He knows what he is doing.

Me Supports :?
iZombieJT

Postby AUrUM on Jun 21 2019, 4:14am

I could of spent 2 minutes and made a better thread than your last one.
AUrUM

Postby Toast on Jun 21 2019, 5:27am

Arkst!!!!!!

Forum troll quality the past few years has gone way down too. No good professional trolls anymore at all, and barely any very recently.
Toast

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion