Devs.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Devs.

Postby l_Shad_I on Jun 1 2019, 3:20pm

Damn, you guys have really done it. Bleeding a game to death.

No communication.
No transparency.
Cut-and-paste events, with no imaginative creativity whatsoever.
Clear desire to simply drain the money from the community for as long as you can.
Perhaps, most importantly, NO LISTENING TO AND RESPONDING TO PLAYER CONCERNS.

I am truly sad to see it has come to this. Dead forums, a lack of communal unity, and seemingly no care from the devs. The only things they ever post are the biweekly events and monthly money-hungry promos.
Played this game a while, in and out. Most of my friends are gone. I’ll be gone as well. I don’t think many people play this for enjoyment anymore. Only because it is a habitual chore they’ve sunk time and money into for weeks, months, years. And for what? Devs that do not care about us.

This is all for nothing. They won’t read this. They won’t respond. Good job, ATA. You’ve shown every point on how NOT to run a business. Peace
l_Shad_I

Re: Devs.

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Jun 1 2019, 3:26pm

That's how 90% of the world is nowadays, oh well.
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby iMyOurDeVaStAtIoN on Jun 1 2019, 5:09pm

They actually run a great business. They gonna keep gettin money from me
iMyOurDeVaStAtIoN

Postby AshtonRocks on Jun 1 2019, 7:08pm

Okay i guess
AshtonRocks

Postby [ATA]Winston on Jun 1 2019, 9:53pm

l_Shad_I wrote:Damn, you guys have really done it. Bleeding a game to death.

No communication.
No transparency.
Clear desire to simply drain the money from the community for as long as you can.

I am truly sad to see it has come to this. Dead forums, a lack of communal unity, and seemingly no care from the devs. The only things they ever post are the biweekly events and monthly money-hungry promos.
Played this game a while, in and out. Most of my friends are gone. I’ll be gone as well. I don’t think many people play this for enjoyment anymore. Only because it is a habitual chore they’ve sunk time and money into for weeks, months, years. And for what? Devs that do not care about us.

This is all for nothing. They won’t read this. They won’t respond. Good job, ATA. You’ve shown every point on how NOT to run a business. Peace

I want to say I'm decently active in the forums, and the event going out on Wednesday is going to be a new one! We're trying to mix in new events with old events so that players don't feel overwhelmed with too many differences while still keeping things fun!
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby empire_foxygirl on Jun 2 2019, 1:31am

ATAWinston wrote:
l_Shad_I wrote:Damn, you guys have really done it. Bleeding a game to death.

No communication.
No transparency.

I want to say I'm decently active in the forums, and the event going out on Wednesday is going to be a new one! We're trying to mix in new events with old events so that players don't feel overwhelmed with too many differences while still keeping things fun!

Thats great
empire_foxygirl

Postby Nihil on Jun 2 2019, 1:36am

Thing is, you can say you want to keep it fun but you have all more than proven that you dont. All you are going to keep doing is bleeding the rich idiots :)
Nihil

Postby Jackson on Jun 2 2019, 3:18am

No one cares. Leave the game if you don't like it lols

Edit: Oh great, you did :-)
Jackson

Postby HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT on Jun 3 2019, 9:16am

Winston new event is awesome and all thank you for the effort, but how about fixing and addressing the multitude of issues/concerns/game function issues before getting in over your head... we seen how that ends up...
HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT
2018 ASW Champion

Postby jstrong58 on Jun 4 2019, 10:05pm

HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT wrote:Winston new event is awesome and all thank you for the effort, but how about fixing and addressing the multitude of issues/concerns/game function issues before getting in over your head... we seen how that ends up...

Support
jstrong58

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion