Even big boys cry

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Even big boys cry

Postby Valkyrie-IV on May 30 2019, 12:34pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:This chav has a life outside of kaw and other expenses . You wouldnt know about them though when you still living at home with the parents. How sad are you as if all your accounts dont take up enough of your time. You make up 4 more accounts to rot on kaw with . Yes you are so productive and to be envied ?!! And i can gaurentee i am more talked about and remembered than you. You not even made it yet as a kaw legend. I did that years ago . No wonder you are obsessed about me and jealous and spawn lots of threads with me as the title you weirdo. So swifty/ valkyrie are you male or female or does it vary from year to year ?!!

Haven't lived at home for years sorry to disappoint. I made a few more accounts for the lolz, and generally just to take the ​ out of you and your pet salty. I gave each alt the same name with a different number to help you find em. Yet still no inc... funny

Not obsessed with you, if I recall correctly, you're the one who just spent a load of time searching through kaw forums and putting together screenshots about me in this very thread? Seems like you're the obsessed one.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 30 2019, 2:00pm

Leech valkerie . I put my name into google and loads of threads come up with me in it. I was reading this one as well as others with my name in it just for reminising purposes. Then i saw your're in it and not in osiris but leeching into lethals fight with them and talking to me also . Then i saw you refer to yourself as a " he " . That bit of info was too good to keep it silent from others . Now everybody knows that you play out lies on kaw . Sometimes a male and other times a female .
RS-roni-RS

Postby Valkyrie-IV on May 30 2019, 2:02pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:Leech valkerie . I put my name into google and loads of threads come up with me in it. I was reading this one as well as others with my name in it just for reminising purposes. Then i saw your're in it and not in osiris but leeching into lethals fight with them and talking to me also . Then i saw you refer to yourself as a " he " . That bit of info was too good to keep it silent from others . Now everybody knows that you play out lies on kaw . Sometimes a male and other times a female .

It's 2019 Roni, get with the times.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby AshtonRocks on May 30 2019, 2:33pm

@RS-roni-RS

Ily <3
AshtonRocks

Postby Thrawn on May 30 2019, 9:09pm

Just wanna point out, trans people exist. Some people may not either A) realize it or B) be out earlier in their life. 6y is a solid chunk of time to make personal growth during.
Thrawn

Postby Wolfie69 on May 30 2019, 9:50pm

KAW Legend? Do you get an achievement badge for that? Or possibly a side quest in the Legends section? Curiosity has been piqued.
Wolfie69

Postby Twigggy on May 30 2019, 10:13pm

That Valkyrie dude has double digits of alts and can beat anyone at this game. What a champ 

That’s embarrassing, and sad. He should take a rest or go outside or something.
Twigggy

Postby Valkyrie-IV on May 31 2019, 2:19am

Twigggy wrote:That Valkyrie dude has double digits of alts and can beat anyone at this game. What a champ 

That’s embarrassing, and sad. He should take a rest or go outside or something.

I'm actually outside quite a lot and travel loads. Only just got back from a week of traveling / doing stuff haha. I have alts yeah but not all of them are active often. It's just useful to have alts in every hit bracket :/ in generally only active on this account and even then my growth etc has all but stopped.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Genocide on Jun 30 2019, 7:31am

Lmao
Genocide

Postby __Falco_of__WoG___ on Jun 30 2019, 10:10am

She has too much time in her hands to go through ancient history and dig up screenshots
__Falco_of__WoG___

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion