nk weakends. a estory

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: nk weakends. a estory

Postby LordSavan on May 6 2019, 6:12am

Premium clans cone and go, who cares? They arent real clans anyway, more like business arrangements.
LordSavan

Postby RM_SPARKIE_RM on May 6 2019, 6:58am

Need an interpreter for this
RM_SPARKIE_RM

Postby XoXoX on May 6 2019, 11:33am

the real question is... what happened to -The Ark-?
XoXoX

Postby -HQ- on May 6 2019, 3:21pm

@XoXo,
Slam back a bottle of whiskey and then it will all make sense.
-HQ-

Postby Valkyrie-IV on May 6 2019, 3:54pm

Nk-Weekend owner (Sam007/I_Warrior_I/Revenger-) ran the clan into the ground, got booted and now is trying to start a new clan called Money-palace.

A bit of backstory, I used to run admin duties for him around two and a half years ago in a clan called Zta-Reloaded. He was a lazy owner who slept every weekend (Zta back then was only between Friday night to Monday midday), he was constantly nasty to admins and picky yet did nothing to help run the clan. Didn't last long and he went inactive until recently. Every clan he runs gets worse and worse. He gives ridiculous passes out and then complains when the ebs slow down, and literally says stuff like "this schedule is stressing me out I might have to relax and go out tonight". Guy is a total failure.

He's also the same one who sold info in return for charms to the green team during the massive PvP event a few months back, basically wasting a day or two of red's time before they realised.

So yeah, he's a persistent kid who just doesn't get it. You can't run a clan, give ridiculously long passes out and sir around doing nothing and expect the clan to run smoothly.

I give his clan a few days at best before it buckles.

Oh, if he pulls the usual trick and moves clan ownership to an alt to pretend owner is a new person, check out the profile's spells, most of his accounts have a 1 year shattered sword ban. He apparently sold info during EE wars too by casting multiple accounts and Devs got wind of it.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Fluxy on May 7 2019, 12:43am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:Nk-Weekend owner (Sam007/I_Warrior_I/Revenger-) ran the clan into the ground, got booted and now is trying to start a new clan called Money-palace.

A bit of backstory, I used to run admin duties for him around two and a half years ago in a clan called Zta-Reloaded. He was a lazy owner who slept every weekend (Zta back then was only between Friday night to Monday midday), he was constantly nasty to admins and picky yet did nothing to help run the clan. Didn't last long and he went inactive until recently. Every clan he runs gets worse and worse. He gives ridiculous passes out and then complains when the ebs slow down, and literally says stuff like "this schedule is stressing me out I might have to relax and go out tonight". Guy is a total failure.

He's also the same one who sold info in return for charms to the green team during the massive PvP event a few months back, basically wasting a day or two of red's time before they realised.

So yeah, he's a persistent kid who just doesn't get it. You can't run a clan, give ridiculously long passes out and sir around doing nothing and expect the clan to run smoothly.

I give his clan a few days at best before it buckles.

Oh, if he pulls the usual trick and moves clan ownership to an alt to pretend owner is a new person, check out the profile's spells, most of his accounts have a 1 year shattered sword ban. He apparently sold info during EE wars too by casting multiple accounts and Devs got wind of it.

That’s so lame. I had a feeling the Greens were pulling a dirty move like that.
Fluxy

Postby -Skull- on May 7 2019, 1:02am

XoXoX wrote:the real question is... what happened to -The Ark-?

Illuminati.
-Skull-

Postby Seth on May 7 2019, 9:42am

Salty for vk
Seth

Postby Player12948573458394560754 on May 16 2019, 12:21am

Can confirm ^ to this day being farmed by dragon 
Player12948573458394560754

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion