Dave (mod) Scamming + Abusive Silence

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Fiend-of-War, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. So everyone jumping on this post with zero fact. It's been explained and seal was paid.

Musang why are you even bothered here or pointing fingers. People in glass house's should not throw stones. You are just trollong.

Everything has been answered now so why bother reigniting a spark. Grow up musang and stop causing issues.

3. Re: Dave (mod) Scamming Abusive Silence

You're questioning the integrity of a person?

You can do that with anyone.

You could compare op with another player as well. Why should you trust op's word when there is currently no proof?

We've already been through this. A quiet person is by far more guilty than a person trying to clear themselves.

You're basing who's guilty and who isn't on what YOU would do and that is stupid. People's behaviours can be unpredictable. You can't know how another person will act unless you've trained in it. Which I for sure haven't... And if I haven't, you for sure haven't.

He is an authority, he is a moderator that pushes tou.

Dave is being called a scammer, dave isn't BEING A SCAMMER. Kind of confused.

Then let him, if you have the correct proof, op will be acknowledged and everyone will be happy.

Again, I'VE BEEN PUSHING FOR THE EVIDENCE FOR ABOUT 4 PAGES NOW.

No, mods have been de-modded. Vk's have been de-vk'ed.

This is wrong.

4. Re: Dave (mod) Scamming Abusive Silence

Poostain is far from innocent, he most definitely lives in a glass house and he throws stones in it

I think he secretly wants to be a mod and even went so far as to suggest a voting system. He thinks people will vote him in 

5. POST THE CHARM TRADE OR THIS IS ALL LIES

Just a poor attempt at a smear campaign, which is what this is leading to.

6. Re: Dave (mod) Scamming Abusive Silence

I will be the best mod of KAW ever I bet I’m 2X better moderator than Dave

7. Thread answered. Regardless of whats written in kaw remember we have two sides to the story. This post was created by someone that had zero to do with this issue. This post was left open by me for transparency.

Now its run it course and getting trolled for that reason I am locking.

Seal was dropped in clan as arranged in the first place.

Glad to be then topic of entertainment.

Any more questions please direct to devs. Click that little Ape to send feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.