Dave (mod) Scamming + Abusive Silence

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Dave (mod) Scamming + Abusive Silence

Postby Fiend-of-War on Apr 29 2019, 12:51am

Dave accepted charms from a buyer in an NK clan in exchange for dropping seals. He then blocked the player, and did not drop the seal as agreed to, all while continuing to xtal on the eb. Hours later, after countless PMs, he was kicked from the clan. At this point he claimed to some people that he had been "asleep", and to other people that he was "busy with the baby", all regardless of the fact that he had actively hit three different NK ebs in the time that he was refusing to drop the seal.

He still refuses to drop the seal, return the charms, or explain silencing me. I was not the seal dropper, merely a concerned onlooker. Thoughts?

Last edited by Fiend-of-War on Apr 29 2019, 12:59am, edited 1 time in total.
Fiend-of-War

Re: Dave (mod) Scamming + Abusive Silence

Postby VR_Ultra_VR on Apr 29 2019, 1:13am

Wow..... :o

This man needs 2 not be mod. Greenies are supposed 2 be looked 2 for guidance and suppoort, not scamms
VR_Ultra_VR

Postby _ZE_Black_Mankini_MP_ on Apr 29 2019, 1:19am

Dave has been in ppp for a while now trying to take care of the issue. like you said, you were an onlooker, not part of it, yet you slander dave for something you are not part of. And got silenced for breaking tou for spreading false info instead of keeping out of other ppls issues
_ZE_Black_Mankini_MP_

Postby MrGibbyGibson on Apr 29 2019, 1:21am

From my previous experiences, Dave is a very trustworthy guy. He has ALOT of things going on irl at this time, which is more important than tapping away at a game in all fairness.

The screenshots don't really show any evidence that he's scammed anyone, nor that he took charms, nor anything that happened in "_puff puff pass_". If you're going around spreading fake information, they have full right to mute you, its been done with multiple people before. - And in all fairness, there's a thread somewhere, and probably multiple posts, that if you have an issue with a moderator, to submit a ticket and allow dev's to deal with the matter. (I've submitted tickets for other incidences, they're more than reasonable to deal with any matter). If there's still an issue, I'd recommend to do that.

(This is just my input btw)

EDIT: The matter is being dealt with by dave & the clan admins / owner(s).
Last edited by MrGibbyGibson on Apr 29 2019, 1:30am, edited 1 time in total.
MrGibbyGibson

Re: Dave (mod) Scamming Abusive Silence

Postby IDD_________TaTaNg_________IDD on Apr 29 2019, 1:23am

Dave is in few issue already. Honest player wouldn’t be accused. Example I know I can annoy my enemies or those I don’t know. Not a single player accused me of scam or cheating except from my long time enemies.

Honest players will not get accused by random players of scamming without no reason
IDD_________TaTaNg_________IDD

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 29 2019, 1:31am

Mod are from CUBA get over it.
nerds_play_kaw

Postby Rikkimaru on Apr 29 2019, 1:33am

I like dave, hes pretty stand up. Never really had any issues with him seemed straight forward. Might wanna let the actual concerned parties sort this out rather than make yourself look foolish.
Rikkimaru

Re: Dave (mod) Scamming Abusive Silence

Postby ll_katie_ll on Apr 29 2019, 1:40am

Would tend to agree with those above. Seems like a big misunderstanding.

I will say that it was handled EXTREMELY poorly with the silence instead of any explanation though. Bit of a bad look for sure.
ll_katie_ll

Postby Venom on Apr 29 2019, 2:12am

This thread will be removed soon, because ATA doesn't like complains against their mods.

That said, the mod program has been a failure.
You take players and elevate said players to govern the same player base, they develop a god complex.
We've seen so many mods get demodded, Heck, remember the mod who ran a store to sell and buy accounts or programs? Or the same mod who silenced /targeted players who were their enemy in the OSW?

The mod program was a failure, which is why ATA slowly phased it out on their newer games.

Smash had hidden mods.

Heckfire, ATA was clear from day 1 that there would be no mods.. And KoH has a way larger player base than KaW.
ATA learned their lesson after the failure of the mod program on KaW and PiMD, there has been so many instances of mods abusing their powers on this game over the years.

Which makes sense. You can't expect players to govern the game they play, ie govern the player base they are part of and be 100% fair.
Last edited by Venom on Apr 29 2019, 2:13am, edited 1 time in total.
Venom

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion