The experiment !!

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

The experiment !!

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2019, 11:29am

And the deffinition of a leech . So i thought let's test this theory out , even though i knew the answer anyway . And how so right i was. I went silent for a few day's not giving the haters anything to feed and react on . And true to my words,they completely slithered back into their shell and shut up and had nothing to talk about.They didnt even have the creativaty to write on any other thread .This whole week they all vanished from forums and didnt even interact on any other thread.Then as soon as Saltyfeet wrote a comment today on a thread.Then the leech sprang into action again writting about him . Proving that they cant exert themselves on their own merit they latch onto us using our name to bring them alive and try get fame off our name .
RS-roni-RS

Re: The experiment !!

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Apr 26 2019, 11:48am

It’s not latching onto your name. You’re an idiot and people respond to idiocy. When you’re not in forums the world is a better place do us all a favor and stay away next time.
__MG_of__WoG___

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2019, 11:55am

 Like a moth to a flame some people are so transparent whenever myself or Saltyfeet talk or write anything.You watch now soon MG will jump on his alts and try lecture me as if he 'runs kaw'!!
RS-roni-RS

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Apr 26 2019, 12:07pm

RS-roni-RS wrote: Like a moth to a flame some people are so transparent whenever myself or Saltyfeet talk or write anything.You watch now soon MG will jump on his alts and try lecture me as if he 'runs kaw'!!

I have one alt and i dont post anything on it. Nice try! Also posted my own forum and responded to others while you were “gone”.
__MG_of__WoG___

Postby III___SI___lll on Apr 26 2019, 12:18pm

I believe the answer is E=MC2
III___SI___lll

Postby -chubbychaser- on Apr 26 2019, 4:08pm

No support
-chubbychaser-
2018 ASW Champion

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 26 2019, 4:32pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:And the deffinition of a leech . So i thought let's test this theory out , even though i knew the answer anyway . And how so right i was. I went silent for a few day's not giving the haters anything to feed and react on . And true to my words,they completely slithered back into their shell and shut up and had nothing to talk about.They didnt even have the creativaty to write on any other thread .This whole week they all vanished from forums and didnt even interact on any other thread.Then as soon as Saltyfeet wrote a comment today on a thread.Then the leech sprang into action again writting about him . Proving that they cant exert themselves on their own merit they latch onto us using our name to bring them alive and try get fame off our name .

So you went silent, saw people talking to Salty in forums and then claim people are claiming fame off both your names (Even though Salty was the only one being talked to)?

Did I miss something.

Roni, ya really need to get some medical help. I spoke with Salty and even though we don't agree on much (anything) we did both recognise you hear voices and that obviously clouds your thought process.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 26 2019, 4:33pm

RS-roni-RS wrote: Like a moth to a flame some people are so transparent whenever myself or Saltyfeet talk or write anything.You watch now soon MG will jump on his alts and try lecture me as if he 'runs kaw'!!

Wait I thought WoG was my alt, WoG what happened bro, I thought we were something -_-
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 26 2019, 4:36pm

Ngl last few days been pretty quiet and I couldn't quite put my finger on why until now. Do us all a favour and forget to pay your next future internet subscriptions you chav.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Tenacious_Dragon on Apr 26 2019, 6:06pm

This forum post makes my brain turn to oatmeal. I CANNOT BRAIN TODAY! I HAS THE DUMB!
Tenacious_Dragon

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion