Word Chat Posting crime??

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by nerds_play_kaw, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Kaw,

I'm NPK the great, first I'll like to start off and say thanks for reading my forums. I know kaw forums is awful. So I'll try to help it out while I chill on my phone. Any typos let me know. They will be fixed so relax it not the end of the world. You don't have to be a hall monitor like kezzer. Being like this will only make u feel like you have a super wedgie all the time in kaw.

Back on topic: What is kaw justice? For world chat posting. We playing a war game. I mean I am and a very few are playing a war game rest role playing here.

Soooo in war (aka fairy hunting) there might be a few occasions were you get blood drunk. It happens get over it, it war. Now the game has allowed a special kind of nerds to watch over this chaos. They are called moderators.FYI:There really no chaos here in fairy land.

NOW some of these moderators are kinda ok. They still snitching so I don't like them all. But a few take there power way to far. Kezzer for example silence me for repeating his dumb comment that gold take at 0.09%. I have spoken to the devs. His mute was vaild so I read the rules.

What I learned is that these hall monitors can mute you for anything.

So I ask you today where is the kaw justice.

What is considering crossing the line?

Do you have anytime where you been muted unfairly. Then devs just give you auto response to read the rules.

(Kezzer comment)
    So to clarify I have silenced you before for continuously posting that gold take was at 0.0002% in WC. This was after myself and others informed you this was so badly incorrect. I explained it to you in pm where you decided I was out to get you and you were correct on everything and you couldn't be wrong (you were wrong).
    So even after explaining that gold take was at 0.09% (and even posting the formula proving it on your post) you decided to continue posting incorrect information in WC stating it was 0.02% because you wanted it to seem like it was really low.
    As for silencing you for posting 0.09% I can guarantee that wasn't me, however I could understand how people were sick of you posting the same message every day as much as you could.

When people who usually enjoy trying to skirt around the rules were defending my actions against you then you know you've messed up.

If you aren't happy with the actions of any mods then submit a ticket and complain about us. As you already appear to have disputed unsuccessfully I'd assume support thought my actions were correct. I've had support contact me before to ask me to justify moderator actions I've taken and when I explained why they understood my reasoning. If there is any uncertainty they will question the mods. If they are unhappy with a silence they will reverse it. Support don't have to agree with our silences and if they think it can't be justified they will reverse it. Basically your silence was deemed to be deserved.[/quote]

(NPK THE GREAT comment)
    Foolish to be going around saying your only right. Devs don't share game mechanics with anybody. So to say that 0.02% isn't right and 0.09% is right. Sounds like u become very salty fast when your not agreed with. Your mute was only vaild cuz I got the devs upset. No other reason.

Just another example of you being very one sided. Locked a forum today cause it was attention seeking girls. But there another forum antettion seeking guys and you don't lock it.

You think ur opinion only matters here guess what. No body cares about ur opinion.

Don't worry kaw NPK the great here. I'll report kezzer for all his abuse of power mutes.

2. Don't tell any jokes it's a guarantee silence

3. op acts as if mods go around silencing everyone and anyone for any reason at all

no, kezzer silenced you for posting false information from your failed fix pvp campaign

Get over it and take responsibility for your mistakes.

smh

4. Kasama blood drunk atm. Please ignore his ranting.

5. So to clarify I have silenced you before for continuously posting that gold take was at 0.0002% in WC. This was after myself and others informed you this was so badly incorrect. I explained it to you in pm where you decided I was out to get you and you were correct on everything and you couldn't be wrong (you were wrong).
    So even after explaining that gold take was at 0.09% (and even posting the formula proving it on your post) you decided to continue posting incorrect information in WC stating it was 0.02% because you wanted it to seem like it was really low.
    As for silencing you for posting 0.09% I can guarantee that wasn't me, however I could understand how people were sick of you posting the same message every day as much as you could.

When people who usually enjoy trying to skirt around the rules were defending my actions against you then you know you've messed up.

If you aren't happy with the actions of any mods then submit a ticket and complain about us. As you already appear to have disputed unsuccessfully I'd assume support thought my actions were correct. I've had support contact me before to ask me to justify moderator actions I've taken and when I explained why they understood my reasoning. If there is any uncertainty they will question the mods. If they are unhappy with a silence they will reverse it. Support don't have to agree with our silences and if they think it can't be justified they will reverse it. Basically your silence was deemed to be deserved.

6. Foolish to be going around saying your only right. Devs don't share game mechanics with anybody. So to say that 0.02% isn't right and 0.09% is right. Sounds like u become very salty fast when your not agreed with. Your mute was only vaild cuz I got the devs upset. No other reason.

Just another example of you being very one sided. Locked a forum today cause it was attention seeking girls. But there another forum antettion seeking guys and you don't lock it.

You think ur opinion only matters here guess what. No body cares about ur opinion.

Don't worry kaw NPK the great here. I'll report kezzer for all his abuse of power mutes.

7. It ain't an opinion its a fact. Youre straight up wrong and he has evidence to prove it. Where's your evidence?

8. NKP THE GREAT.. i still see no evidence of your greatness

9. Bad advice didn't I already pack you up once. Do you need a reminding.

Evidence lmao that to funny.

Next thing I'll know kezzer sending me a message saying some dumb stuff like 100 letters is to much for a world chat post keep it under 85 letters.

Devs will back him cuz of warning lmao.
    We can get muted for anything here.

Where the justice?????

10. You can't get muted for anything.

Only things that are against world chat rules.

Like say for instance false information

11. I explain to you i was on a campaign hitting key points u didn't care.
    Learn math dummy

False information???

Let play a game.

Question,
    What a better eb war beast or Haunting

12. Why are you crying again?

You wanna save pvp go hit people or join an osw. It really isn’t rocket science

13.  comment was to dumb to reply to. Please come back when you start making sense.

15. Omg let me be more specific. I just realized your fully re-re.

So I'll say this slow.

Every reply get a comment.
    Your.....was.....so.....dumb......i.....couldn't.....come .....up.....with.....a...reply......without lowering my IQ level.

16. Bruh what, i got back into this gane like a month ago lmao

17. Isnt these thred complaining about a silence?

/lock

18. It's not solely disputing a silence just more like he's moaning in general so I let it slide.

The issue is that NPK doesn't like when I proved him wrong after supplying evidence and using simple logic to show how his "evidence" was incorrect.

This doesn't even consider the point that he wants to balance PvP around 1v1 which would mean that people would be cleared out with no effort at all by a few people working together.

All in all his campaign which was lacking correct information and is coming from an inexperienced point of view failed. Just let it go or actually propose better ideas with better justification behind it. The Dev team won't make changes if they aren't good for the game. How do I know this? Experience as a player and as a mod. NPK on the other hand just wants bad changes based on the fact he wants it to be that way. There's no reasoning or justification backed up by sound logic.

19. Sounds like you're crying.

Stop it. Your tears are annoying.

20. actually i got silenced lit a couple of hours ago by dave for saying

where in TOU is this a bypass? But, because i got a warning its valid... smh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.