Endgame

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Endgame

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 21 2019, 11:15am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:
We haven't even got onto the part where Roni is going around kaw begging people to farm me, obviously as her alt you are stalling and doing everything you can to stay away from that one.

Salty/Roni reply to this, not that you can or will of course. You'll probably just quote this and change the topic/ create a diversion or completely ignore it. Let's see shall we.

Edit: 99 replies and Salty/Roni acknowledgement that she is wrong ain't one of them.

Uh... idc about roni doin anythin she wants. Y don u ask her u chump? U kip askin me y roni does that? How the hell am i gona no?
saltyfeet

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 21 2019, 11:22am

saltyfeet wrote:Uh... idc about roni doin anythin she wants. Y don u ask her u chump? U kip askin me y roni does that? How the hell am i gona no?

Well as Roni has gone back into hiding (no surprises there) I thought I'd ask her other personality, you. You share the same mind haha.

Although at this point I might as well answer the question of why Roni does that. Why does she beg others for help farming me? Because she's a pathetic child who started something she had no chance of winning whatsoever. The moment she mentioned my name was the minute her kaw career ended and reputation left in tatters.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 21 2019, 11:33am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:
saltyfeet wrote:Uh... idc about roni doin anythin she wants. Y don u ask her u chump? U kip askin me y roni does that? How the hell am i gona no?

Well as Roni has gone back into hiding (no surprises there) I thought I'd ask her other personality, you. You share the same mind haha.

Although at this point I might as well answer the question of why Roni does that. Why does she beg others for help farming me? Because she's a pathetic child who started something she had no chance of winning whatsoever. The moment she mentioned my name was the minute her kaw career ended and reputation left in tatters.

Ok. Don care. Neber did.
saltyfeet

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 21 2019, 11:40am

saltyfeet wrote:Ok. Don care. Neber did.

Sureeeee
Valkyrie-IV

Postby _----Kaiza----_ on Apr 21 2019, 4:07pm

Still mad this isn't about the movie Endgame
_----Kaiza----_

Postby Wolf6971 on Apr 21 2019, 4:44pm

Firstly..there was no shower if no ss are available. If indeed a long shower more ss are needed as proof. Secondly...where's Toad when you need a good thread troll? :lol:
Wolf6971

Postby Valkyrie-XIII on Apr 28 2019, 7:19am

Valkyrie-XIII

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 28 2019, 7:52am

All leeches get blocked .i do it for their own good because need to get a personality of their own instead of only coming alive around me . Scarlet dawn = another alt of valkerie to rot on kaw on because has no life outside of kaw . And yet again can not hold a conversation if i or saltyfeet aint the title and topic of it .And worms are in osw . Valkerie visited them but didnt stay to help out and support them in the osw .No she legged it out of there a.s.a.p because osw takes time away from n.k weekends and the ebs
RS-roni-RS

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 28 2019, 7:58am

RS-roni-RS wrote:All leeches get blocked .i do it for their own good because need to get a personality of their own instead of only coming alive around me . Scarlet dawn = another alt of valkerie to rot on kaw on because has no life outside of kaw . And yet again can not hold a conversation if i or saltyfeet aint the title and topic of it .And worms are in osw . Valkerie visited them but didnt stay to help out and support them in the osw .No she legged it out of there a.s.a.p because osw takes time away from n.k weekends and the ebs

You block anyone who makes you cry, poor chav. Speaking of personality of their own, you got a few spares lying around, mind sharing?

You speak of holding conversations yet have half of kaw blocked. As for me and Salty, well he (you) unfollowed me / blocked me too. Shame.

I actually took an alt to worms before removing Valkyrie, I sense you are jealous of my place there. Also I was fully aware of the osw well before I joined on that particular occasion. Also if you think you need to be in a specific clan to help out in an osw then you are hugely mistaken.

Roni as always thanks for making yourself look like a fool, I put bait down and you fall for it every single time.

Bloody chav.

Edit: You're talking about someone called Valkerie, not me. My bad haha. Sucks to be you.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Tenacious_Dragon on Apr 28 2019, 11:58am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:Roni claims that I use her name to gain attention blah blah blah. It's clear she's annoyed at people talking about her while she's offline, as can be seen
RS-Roni-RS wrote:And I'll never fade into obscurity because I'll always have oddballs like you ...talking my name even when I am not here.

So why on earth do I keep logging into kaw and see Roni talking about me in wc for absolutely no reason?

Roni waits until I'm offline before she cries about me in wc, she's so scared of me that she won't even talk directly to me anymore...

So yeah, at this point it's just fascinating how Roni keeps playing innocent even after being caught out for lying and starting fights she can't win.

Now, onto the main point of this thread, Roni is clearly jealous of me and is upset, so has started reaching out for help in a feeble attempt to take me on.

Roni, it's clear you are jealous of LadyTyphoid and I. I suggest you give up before what little bit of reputation you have is ruined? That goes for you too Salty, although to be fair you tried taking me on too and had the common sense to give up when you knew you'd lost. Roni, it's no longer a question of who's who , it's a question of when you will ask for a cease fire.

What does this have to do with Endgame? No support.
Tenacious_Dragon

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion