Endgame

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Sayori, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Sorry I overlooked this, doesn't surprise me that you have no osw history, you can't even find the attack button.

As for osw that I've been in, Apoc Vs Zaft, I joined around November 2016 and was in Kotfe Illuminati.

2. Does she realise that most people she runs crying to about me or you send us the SS.. A number of different people have shown me her crying about my swindler badge and trying to accuse me of cheating :lol: it's glorious.

3. owo whats this

CHARACTER BREAKING MATERIAL

You heard it here first, Salty breaks character when flustered

@Valk
    I'm confused, was roni in the shower with you?

4. You are clearly confused, I'll clear things up for you. That particular time I got out of the shower (smfh why are we back to this again) and saw Roni in WC trash talking me in WC, is not directly connected to the pm I was sent saying she trash talks me a lot when I'm not there to see.

That clear enough for ya?

5. Salty, you disappoint me. Not long ago you were telling me in pm you were going to end me yada yada. All these threats about revealing my alts etc.

I saw you struggling and told you there's 7 account to find (although now you've increased that to 9 as if you have any say in that matter). I even used some to post in forums, and changed their names to make things easier, yet you haven't done anything. You don't even hit the ones in your own hit range.

Maybe you are afraid? Seems to be the logical explanation.

6. I always thought this Roni person was a dude.

7. Salty is a dude so I guess so? Idk, both Roni's personalities have a gender of their own so who knows.

8. Lol only one osw and you are a late comer into that osw i was in it that osw from february 2015.And illuminati was only open for a few months and closed.No wonder you are so jealous of me .You are a osw baby and newbie lol one osw .Dont ever again try lecture me when all that you have done is one osw .And typhoid quit with your lies you embarress yourself with the constant lies .

9. Ill tel u what hapened kasama u noob
    1.- Valky was lurkin on wc with his alt.
    2.- roni showed up an sed rogue=valky( this is tokin crap acording to valky)
    3.- valky risponded imediately (agen, with his alt)
    4.- valky denied he was lurkin(that implies hes on 24/7 thus rottin on kaw)
    5.- denied he risponded (probed otherwise with his own ss in his other thred) an eben edited such ss to leabe out his risponse to roni
    tryed to claim hed bin tiped of by someone

10. *eye roll*
    no one cares anymore. He said she said or whatever. I come to forums for real conversations, ideas, help/helping, or forum surrenders.

Thought this would have been ideas for game but found more of the same old crying.

Get over yourselves and move on.

11. Hahahhaha. That's the second time valk has triggered salty so much he broke character :lol:

12. 1) Not lurking on WC, don't think anyone does that lol.

2)Yeah Roni showed up,not sure if she'd been in WC a while or had just appeared (I have long showers) all I know is I look and she's there talking about me (not a hard concept to grasp). Correct, Rogue isn't me...

3)I responded immediately cos why not, there's no rules on response time, I hope?

4) I wasn't lurking, like I said, I was in the shower, why are we stuck on this again.

5) Denied I responded? Hell no. I even posted a screenshot that shows my response (hence "incriminating myself").

As for cropping the screenshot, I posted the original on my original thread and thought I'd crop it a bit second time round. Why you ask? Because when I posted it the first time, Roni/Yourself missed the point of the screenshot and got stuck on my alts response. So in an effort to get you to see Roni's WC trash talk I cropped it to better suit your attention span.

As for being tipped off about Roni's trash talking me, the other person in that pm can be seen in my screenshots in this thread. They were happy for me to share the messages in forums.

13. :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. “I even posted a screenshot that shows my response (hence "incriminating myself").”

Nah. U posted EDITED ss wich left out ur imediate risponse.

“As for cropping the screenshot, I posted the original on my original thread and thought I'd crop it a bit second time round”.

So u cud fool ppl into thinkin u wore not actibe. Olso, “original thread”? So u created 2 threds for same purpos 
    Ur cryes for atention r jost lame

“Why you ask? Because when I posted it the first time, Roni/Yourself missed the point of the screenshot and got stuck on my alts response.”
    Yeah cuz shes bin telin u ur rotin in kaw an ur in denial

“So in an effort to get you to see Roni's WC trash talk I cropped it to better suit your attention span.”
    I think ur tho one with a atention espan issue here. U forgot u had posted complete ss in ur other thred.

“As for being tipped off about Roni's trash talking me, the other person in that pm can be seen in my screenshots in this thread. “

Yeah, u act as if u wore alerted by some one about roni tokin to u. An u included that chat to probe u wore not on. Yet as proben by wc ss u WORE there.

U shud not habe provided the edited ss valky. If u hadnt don so we prolly neber had non u wore ther an belibe u wore tiped of.
    Now we no ur rottin in kaw tendin to the bonch of useles alts.

Ur a lyer cryin for atention. U desperately nid roni an i to kip u afloat. Lame

Be original valky. Rite now ur jost a lame an a dork cryin for atention

15. Bro valk made you break character twice. Are you big mad or little mad?

16. Im big if u no what i min

17. An olso, idk what u min by braking character. So if i post anythin, it can b considered braking character?

18. this did actually make me laugh :lol:

19. My edit, as I've previously explained, was a cropped down version of a pic I already posted (as can be seen below)

So once again you've found a way to avoid my question of why Roni was trash talking me in wc when I wasn't present. Congratulations, I expected no less from a coward like you.

I created a second thread as you / Roni (same person tbh) managed to miss my point. Plus, when I was told Roni was begging people around kaw to farm me I just couldn't resist the opportunity to drag her name through the dirt once again in forums. She brought this on herself, everyone knows pms can be easily shared with others.

As for rotting on kaw, I know it's not true so of course I'll deny it, stupid.

Regarding attention span, jokes on you. The only reason I posted it again (cropped down to help you even more) is to hopefully get to you acknowledge and understand it, which at this point is looking like something that will never happen. I've seen a three legged rat with more focus than you.

"As for being tipped off yada yada...." You do realise that the time I caught Roni trash talking me in wc and the time that was mentioned in the pm aren't the same situation? In other words (I'll put it simply for your single braincell to comprehend Salty); I was told Roni trash talks about me when I'm offline, this was just a general statement referring to Roni's behaviour in general. This has nothing to do with me logging on and seeing her trash talking me on that particular occasion, and therefore does not invalidate it in any way. Got it? Good, now move on.

I had every right to post the edited screenshot, because I was the one who posted the original unedited version. Don't you understand that? You say I edit it like I was taking the original and hiding something, yet I'm the one who posted the original

At this point I know that you agree with what I'm saying and have just defaulted to your primary instinct of trolling, which by the way you're pretty crap at. The fact you keep dodging around the issue just clearly shows you cannot respond to it, because you know there's no point, you lost.

Need you and Roni to keep afloat? If we are talking reputation then I'll pass on the invitation to the Mariana Trench.