Endgame

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Sayori, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Uh... idc about roni doin anythin she wants. Y don u ask her u chump? U kip askin me y roni does that? How the hell am i gona no?

2. Ok. Don care. Neber did.

3. Still mad this isn't about the movie Endgame

4. Firstly..there was no shower if no ss are available. If indeed a long shower more ss are needed as proof. Secondly...where's Toad when you need a good thread troll? :lol:

5. All leeches get blocked .i do it for their own good because need to get a personality of their own instead of only coming alive around me . Scarlet dawn = another alt of valkerie to rot on kaw on because has no life outside of kaw . And yet again can not hold a conversation if i or saltyfeet aint the title and topic of it .And worms are in osw . Valkerie visited them but didnt stay to help out and support them in the osw .No she legged it out of there a.s.a.p because osw takes time away from n.k weekends and the ebs

6. What does this have to do with Endgame? No support." style="max-width: 100%;" />" style="max-width: 100%;" />

7. You took time editing that lol, was wondering if you were just bumping original or not. Endgame because it's me finishing Roni off once and for all.

Kinda like what I'm doing with Salty. I let him have his fun for a while and prosper, but later decided it was time to end him." style="max-width: 100%;" />" style="max-width: 100%;" />

8. Everybody can see that without me there is no you valkerie the leech because nobody even knows of you.Not even old members of illuminati . Lie some more .And the end game she copyied from my rap on page 1 of Statics 2018 rap cypher thread . Valkerie has no originality

9. Mate really you need to lay off the molly. You deluded chav.

On a serious note, I don't want to elevate over you, doesn't stop me from already doing so, guess I have no choice in that matter. As for going against you, I did, and I won. Surprised you have the guts to show your face, especially on this thread.

I'm a nightmare that thrives in the dark too.

Only thing that got close to scaring me is the down south bit, you have some rough places in London don't you?

Anyways, I'm starting to wonder where you copied this from, even this trash is beyond your mental capabilities.