Endgame

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Sayori, Apr 20, 2019.

1. “My edit, as I've previously explained, was a cropped down version of a pic I already posted (as can be seen below)”
    Yes. U posted it ON ANOTHER THRED!
    Uratention espan is truly short dud

2. “So once again you've found a way to avoid my question of why Roni was trash talking me in wc when I wasn't present. Congratulations, I expected no less from a coward like you.”

Im not aboidin anythin cuz ferst idc y roni was tokin about u. Secon roni only sed rogue was u. Thats trash tokin? An therd, as dimonstrated by ur own ss, u wore there.

3. Oh no, another thread? How sneaky of me, it's not like everyone who has an interest in this thread has not already seen my previous bash at Roni.

4. “As for rotting on kaw, I know it's not true so of course I'll deny it, stupid”

Its bin established ur on 24/7. Uve olso estated u got 7 alts wich u tend to so yeah. U rotin on kaw.

5. I don't see why either, that's the big question isn't it. Only reason I can think of is that she's jealous of me. As for why was she posting at that particular time, well I was afk wasn't I.

Yeah I only saw the bit about Rogue, although I presume there was more to it than that. You see, this in itself is proof I was offline, I'd love to share more of that WC trash talk to embarrass her, but sadly I wasn't there to see if there was any.

6. If I was on kaw 24/7 I'm pretty sure I'd have messages from Devs already enquiring about it. Anyways who needs sleep. Plenty of other stuff to do in that time.

Congratulations by the way, you've finally got my number of alts correct. Progress at last. Still haven't found them though have you? Sigh.

Speaking of things you haven't done, when are you gonna get round to destroying me?

7. “Regarding attention span, jokes on you. The only reason I posted it again (cropped down to help you even more) “

Nah. U did it to hid the rest of wc posts cuz it showed u rispondin imediately to roni

“is to hopefully get to you acknowledge and understand it, which at this point is looking like something that will never happen. I've seen a three legged rat with more focus than you”

Ur the kind of ppl who eben if explained piece bi piece 1.- don get it 2.- ignore or pritend its not hapenin 3.- ripeat the isue that brot the explaining.

At these point i wudnt b surprised if u bilive flat earth or r anti vax

8. So I cropped an image that I already posted in an attempt to hide? How many times do I have to explain to you this. I posted the original uncropped unedited straight from the bloody photoroll picture so in what way was I hiding lmfao.

That's funny coming from you, who I've had to explain a simple concept to multiple times now.

At this point you are just playing dumb in an attempt to save yourself. It isn't working salty. Not. A. Single. Bit.

10. No one is forcing these boring ass people to read it. Yet they read enough to comment hehehhehe

11. “So I cropped an image that I already posted in an attempt to hide? “

U posted it IN ANOTHER THRED. I olredy sed these a few post bak. U see? U kip ripeatin estuff an don see what u rid.

U posted it in another thred

“How many times do I have to explain to you this. I posted the original uncropped unedited straight from the bloody photoroll picture so in what way was I hiding lmfao.”

I olredy answer these. R u blind? For the las time...

U posted uncroped, unedited estrait from photorol pic IN ANOTHER THRED!

Here, u posted EDITED ss.

U wil ripeat ol of it anyway uh?

Nex up....
    “How was i hidin if i had posted pic olredy?”

12. salty u big big smart

13. Oh no another thread how dare I. It's not as if you already saw. Jeez, how dare I post my own ss in another thread and then crop it down second time round. So yeah once again you've skirted around the issue and locked onto a trivial issue. Congrats.

So how about telling me why Roni was talking about me? Guess you don't know.

We haven't even got onto the part where Roni is going around kaw begging people to farm me, obviously as her alt you are stalling and doing everything you can to stay away from that one.

So yeah, I posted in a different thread, one that I created and somehow this means I'm hiding. Guess your single braincell is unable to retain information from one thread to another.

14. hiding in public forums

15. “Oh no another thread how dare I. It's not as if you already saw. Jeez, how dare I post my own ss in another thread and then crop it down second time round. So yeah once again you've skirted around the issue and locked onto a trivial issue. Congrats.”

Jisus christ valky

U crop it the secon time TRYNA HID UR RISPONSE TO RONI.

IBE SED THESE MOLTIPOL TIMES.

How estooped r u men? How mamy times i got to ripeat estuff?

16. Oh i no. U ripeat estuff until ppl gibe up explainin it to u. then u ripeat it agen an claim bictory.

18. Roni u noob

19. Cropped an image down, that you already saw the original of, in an attempt to hide something that was already shown in a public forum. How sneaky of me. Once again you avoided the issue at hand, I'll copy and paste it for you.

20. We haven't even got onto the part where Roni is going around kaw begging people to farm me, obviously as her alt you are stalling and doing everything you can to stay away from that one.

Salty/Roni reply to this, not that you can or will of course. You'll probably just quote this and change the topic/ create a diversion or completely ignore it. Let's see shall we.

Edit: 99 replies and Salty/Roni acknowledgement that she is wrong ain't one of them.