Endgame

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Endgame

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 28 2019, 12:07pm

Tenacious_Dragon wrote:
Valkyrie-IV wrote:Roni claims that I use her name to gain attention blah blah blah. It's clear she's annoyed at people talking about her while she's offline, as can be seen
RS-Roni-RS wrote:And I'll never fade into obscurity because I'll always have oddballs like you ...talking my name even when I am not here.

So why on earth do I keep logging into kaw and see Roni talking about me in wc for absolutely no reason?

Roni waits until I'm offline before she cries about me in wc, she's so scared of me that she won't even talk directly to me anymore...

So yeah, at this point it's just fascinating how Roni keeps playing innocent even after being caught out for lying and starting fights she can't win.

Now, onto the main point of this thread, Roni is clearly jealous of me and is upset, so has started reaching out for help in a feeble attempt to take me on.

Roni, it's clear you are jealous of LadyTyphoid and I. I suggest you give up before what little bit of reputation you have is ruined? That goes for you too Salty, although to be fair you tried taking me on too and had the common sense to give up when you knew you'd lost. Roni, it's no longer a question of who's who , it's a question of when you will ask for a cease fire.

What does this have to do with Endgame? No support.

You took time editing that lol, was wondering if you were just bumping original or not. Endgame because it's me finishing Roni off once and for all.

Kinda like what I'm doing with Salty. I let him have his fun for a while and prosper, but later decided it was time to end him.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 28 2019, 12:25pm

Everybody can see that without me there is no you valkerie the leech because nobody even knows of you.Not even old members of illuminati . Lie some more .And the end game she copyied from my rap on page 1 of Statics 2018 rap cypher thread . Valkerie has no originality
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 28 2019, 12:30pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=185274
RS-roni-RS

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 28 2019, 12:43pm

RS-roni-RS wrote: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=185274

Mate really you need to lay off the molly. You deluded chav.

On a serious note, I don't want to elevate over you, doesn't stop me from already doing so, guess I have no choice in that matter. As for going against you, I did, and I won. Surprised you have the guts to show your face, especially on this thread.

I'm a nightmare that thrives in the dark too.

Only thing that got close to scaring me is the down south bit, you have some rough places in London don't you?

Anyways, I'm starting to wonder where you copied this from, even this trash is beyond your mental capabilities.
Valkyrie-IV

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion