Lose a clan in 30 days

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Lose a clan in 30 days

Postby Kasama on Apr 19 2019, 9:08pm

First of all, that image looks really blurry. That makes me question its validity but let's say it is real.

All it shows is that a leader of Foxes puts his clan before himself.

He didn't ceasefire, this doesn't change anything.
Kasama

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 19 2019, 9:28pm

DRAGON-CODE wrote:Hahaha So all of your main Den members just moved to Foxes main. And that's a win for you? Den is dying. A little history for you genius. We opened The Pines a year ago. We Were 4-0 against clans that actually hit back. Then a month ago we relocated to Pure Evil. Soooo. Keep running your statless mouth about how you guys are winning against maybe 8 ppl. Then see that we already destroyed your sub.

R u jost gona take that kasama?
saltyfeet

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 19 2019, 9:31pm

Kasama wrote:First of all, that image looks really blurry. That makes me question its validity but let's say it is real.

Kasama is basicaly telling u hes not gonna do anythin u tellhim to dragon. So kasama is basicaly tellin u guys u a bonch of chumps. R u gonna let it eslide dragon?
saltyfeet

Postby DRAGON-CODE on Apr 20 2019, 3:11am

Kasama wrote:First of all, that image looks really blurry. That makes me question its validity but let's say it is real.

You guys are trying harder to convince everyone that you're not losing than you are in the actual osw it's cute. Keep following the kaw osw handbook. you haven't missed a step yet. Lol
DRAGON-CODE

Postby XoXoX on Apr 20 2019, 3:52am

DRAGON-CODE wrote:

You guys are trying harder to convince everyone that you're not losing than you are in the actual osw it's cute. Keep following the kaw osw handbook. you haven't missed a step yet. Lol

cant lie PURE EVIL has clearly won here. the whinging shows it, and i cant imagine Foxes hit back either. Just my opinion anyway
XoXoX

Postby VBot on Apr 20 2019, 5:02am

Pure evil... what to say about them. Laughable? Cute? Outdated? Future ally of NAL? Both are the same kinda trash, could almost mistake them for NALs little brother
VBot

Postby SizzleBeef on Apr 20 2019, 7:25am

Lets all level for a second, everyone in the osw knows who is winning the osw. Thats all that matters
SizzleBeef

Postby I3ad-_Twisted_Lady_MaCHiNE_- on Apr 20 2019, 7:48am

I love you all  but this is cute as hell  Shhh, foxes, back to your den
I3ad-_Twisted_Lady_MaCHiNE_-

Postby DRAGON-CODE on Apr 20 2019, 8:37am

VBot wrote:Pure evil... what to say about them. Laughable? Cute? Outdated? Future ally of NAL? Both are the same kinda trash, could almost mistake them for NALs little brother

And that's why you cant stop from commenting right? You're added to my squishy list with sinan and foxes.
DRAGON-CODE

Postby DaddyOwnsYou on Apr 20 2019, 10:32am

Yay an appreciation thread! so sweet of you kasama :D you left out a few things about hmmm idk the death of your sub clan? not that it really matters. Nothing impressive about taking out those eb fairy furries. Now we get to hit you furries in the main clan :D will be cool to see a clan so presteige it has an extended member limit fall to a clan younger and smaller than my pinky toe
DaddyOwnsYou

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion