Roni's stamp of approval

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Roni says she was here before eb's yet has a 2 year badge (joined Nov 2016).

2. You think I have 67k+ steals from hitting ebs? Do you know how to play kaw?
    Remember when I called you out about your 5k steals and you hung up on me in rage? Fun times.
    Also I have the recording of you saying "u OnLy HaVe StEaLs cOs u UsE lOaDs oF cRyStAls" OMG noooooo way. How dare I use Crystal's on strips lmao!

Eh when you're done obsessing about me I will train you up so you can be half as good as I am.
    Then you wont have to look so jealous all the time.
    Much love,
    Typhoid the kaw god.

3. You use xstals?!!!! Hello 911 I'd like to report a crime.

4. you keep saying that like there's 0 ebs with steal bars..it does seem suspicious as for example I've been playing longer and dont have it yet..but I've also had to hit bigger accts or not use spies on eb

5. I really really don't think anyone cares about a stamp of approval from someone that's a meatshield.

6. didn't we all have that early time where we would spam complete tfo though?

7. Accordin to supirior theres only eb fairyes and meatshields. Pvp players fol into the latter. These peasant dosent understan that if u reely r pvp u get a ton of inc.
    Hey, check out most of nal. They meatshilds in supirior opinion lmaooooooooooooooo

8. You are forgetting the third category, the pathetic chavvy coward one that you and Roni (same person really) belong in. By the way how's your search for my alts going, did your informant give you any more info?

Loser.

9. Ses the guy who lost to wandering an to fury lmaoooooo

10. Yea you havnt got it because you probably assassinate ebs. I use my spies on people. Every strip I hit i usually put it 100+ steals, I crystal on them.. All my spies go on pvp apart from some premium ebs.

Please name a eb that has such a massive steal bar though.. I'm super curious.

Just face it, I hit harder than a majority of people but "old school" players believe that playing for a longer time makes them automatically better.
    Sorry guys, make room for the new kaw talent. It must suck to be washed up.
    Much love and kisses,
    Typhoid the great
    Xx

11. Selfie of Salty/Roni/Xoxox

12. ur so ignorant

13. Valkerie is just showing her/his jealousy and insecurity around me.Valkerie aint even known for anything so just leeching in to all we do.And superior ee 2 hours and done wannabe.When you spent years in osw unable to sleep much then do try insult me . EE wars are a easy life 2 hours and then back to normality and go back to hitting ebs again. Being in osw isnt that simple it's 24/7 needing attention . You are from a different aspect of kaw where a few days out of your life friday to sunday ASW once a year doesnt even bring you into the same league as osw warriors. Dont even think you are better than me or any osw player .Big stats dont automatically make you star.Because truthfully in the ee world hall of fame.i dont even know of you and thats the truth . :- rabbit , sushiking,Mike, FoxyHannah, Lili,Ren ,rissa,Hellbound, Zach ,Troll are all ee famous and sorry you aint in that class .

14. No bucket, dmerch or scotty? Shows what you know then. Brush up on your history.

What a noob.

15. The almighty baljeet(hellbound) made the list though 

16. Roni, you change your story every day, I understand it's hard to keep track of all the lies you tell though. I've been in more osw than I remember, I remember at least 4 however. You act like you are part of the "osw" community yet you aren't. You're just some jealous noob who looks at us from the other side of the fence. Stop pretending you are some legendary osw warrior, you don't even PvP for crying out loud. You'd get ripped to pieces in an osw.

17. Hi Vamp :) you have to admit Hellbound rightfully deserves to be on the list.A leader at such a young age is inspirational.And only 4 osws Sven/67 ?? That is soo weak sauce.i been in 25+ .And lead by example sven you been caught out in your lies pretending Lady Avolon told you that me and XoXoX are the same person on alt and main. I found out you lied ,you didnt even talk to Lady Avolon !!

18. Avalon*

19. Wait, are you replying to me? You seem to be yet refer to someone called Sven. Care to explain?

Edit, I never said to Lady Avalon* that you and Xoxox are the same person. You stupid brat. I spoke to Lady about a completely different issue, didn't even include you. Unless you are actually Xoxox in disguise.

20. valkyrie you really need to stop with the lying because everything is backfiring on you. You told xoxox that Lady Avalon had said to you that me and XoXoX are the same person. But you hadnt even spoke to Lady Avalon you lied about that. Every dog has it's day yours is tumbling down because you thought you could try bully and insult me with no repurcussions.How dumb are you !!