Roni's stamp of approval

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. I'm still friends with xoxox, ask him to show proof of this, and upload it to forums. Because you are lying. I never said that and I know that you won't be able to produce the evidence. Hell, I'll even send you my PM's with Xoxox myself. You lying little brat.

2. u said im Roni though... now ur referring to me as a different person

3. Roni, even Xoxox just sent me a pm and told me you mixed two screenshots up and are clearly mistaken. I'll edit and post a screenshot shortly.

4. it was an honest mistake no need to shame over it

5. One mistake amongst countless others Roni has made this past week. I'm just happy I can finally show forums just how much of a lying deluded brat Roni is.

6. you cant even backtrack in your lies valkerie when evidence proves otherwise.

7. Roni pls check pms

8. would like to point out i am most definitely not Roni and valk clearly also seems to believe this now.... just the ignorant WOG noob i guess now

9. Too funny :- you're still friends with XoXoX .But you said he is me ?!! You're mind must be playing tricks on you. You really need to stick to one lie and dont trip your self up .

10. K.o.d to roni the champ :lol:

11. I asked for proof of Lady Avalon telling me that you and xoxox are the same person. With that in mind what the hell does this screenshot have to do with it.

12. Just to provide extra context to Roni's useless screenshot.

13. Roni is dominatin. Valky is clearly gaspin for er

14. So once again, I ask, can you provide evidence of Lady Avalon telling me that Roni and Xoxox are the same person?

Guess I'll be waiting a long time for something that can't happen.

15. tbh all screenshots so far have been useless... i lit said before you post that, that roni got it mixed up, through no fault of her own but eh

16. I have not seen a more deserving warrior tonight.

17. Fony. Considerin i got valky in pm sayin he ratted on roni.
    So it looks like valky took a selfy there 

18. Support

19. Pffffffff lmaooooooo

What osws u tokin about? The ones u surendered on?

Hey, look here! We got a hardened worrior oberhere! Hes only surendered twice! What a champ! 

20. Change your story as you go valkerie .You give it like youre so hardcore then you weezle out of it instead of sticking to your story.You been splattered .You should just give up now your jealousy of me .i had to bring out my alt saltyfeet because you know me i love to entertain and saltyfeet is the creative and in your face split personality side of me.I love being saltyfeet character.He is so raw and comical .And nobody can match his agility to put defects like valk in their place.When i bring saltyfeet into action all that there's left to say is game over !!