I just dont get it

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Valkerie c.f to Fury after two months .She tryed her hardest to get wandering wight to not hit her any more.Valkerie left kaw until she knew kotfe had felt sorry for her and forgave her and then she had the courage to return back to kaw.You hide on other accounts because cant take the repurcussions.Runs and hides on other accounts and stays down low and incognito. Unlike me when ever i play i let it be known it's me roni . You valkerie act out on male accounts and female accounts.Because you are just too cowardly to be yourself and take the backlash.

2. Bruh i don habe time to rot in moltipol alts like u do

3. Didn't buy anything on kaw for years, these stats are mainly via the occasional NK and upgrade tokens.

I know for certain she doesn't. No qualifications, can't formulate proper messages, shows a lack of intelligence. Can't get far in life with that.

4. Speaking of alts, I have a few and you've posted some names yet none of those names match my accounts. Keep searching sweety.

5. Please tell me who my alts are. I have two dead accounts that I own, easy to spot :)
    But do carry on roni

6. Oh pleeeeeeease ur a dud an u no it

8. After two months yeah, but like I said the people at Fury were nice. At the end of the day you forget there are actual people behind each kaw account and they have nice personalities unlike yourself.

It's funny how not long ago you were accusing me of not being in Kotfe and now you've corrected yourself, a sign of progress I guess. Yes Kotfe stopped hitting me after a while, can't really remember what happened tbh, it was 3-4 years ago.

My Valk account is actually the most active at the moment, I'm not running from anything, especially not you two chavs. You would run between your accounts but rumour is they got banned. Haha. ToU rules are there for a reason, you should follow and respect them. Don't hate me just because you broke them.

9. Nobody:
    Salty: posts a quote and doesn't even reply to it

10. no one laughed the first time :lol:

11. hehe someone got butthurt.. 0/3 atks :lol: :lol:

12. Too funny being a chav is going global .Welcome to the sisterhood / brotherhood SaltyFeet ! I will teach you all the lingo which when spoken will get you the ultimate respect .Nuff sed !! And what is so contradictory is here is Valkerie with her university diploma's.Yet they dont take her into the land of the living .No here she is still slumming it with us in the kaw ghetto's.You can not even insult me when here you are day and night still on kaw vegetating .

13. And Rogueseifer stop trying to slobber up to morons you embarress yourself.

14. I could not care less how big and bad anybody on this game thinks they are. My opinions are my own. You and your alt crave attention and will happily point that out regardless of who agrees or disagrees now hush

15. I'm not on kaw 24/7 haha, that's just you. Anyways it's currently not term time, got plenty of time to wipe the floor with you.

16. Roni's accounts;

Salty
    Xoxox
    +2 banned

Will update list when necessary

17. Oh oh ur opinion? Bruh there are thousan opinions on kaw. Acts r what mater. An u habent done anything sooooo

18. Do get it right only one account is banned .My other the phone just broke.So just focus on this account .And rogue when you get a personality like Saltyfeet who has been off kaw for several years but he is known for bringing back the old kaw game play .And his main account is a New age " Legend " . When you been around more than 3 months and are on everybody's lips then you can insult him but not before. Saltyfeet is a spectaculor " all rounder " fighter,entertainer, osw and pvp badass who has got many peoples respect.Sorry you are still out there in the cold next to his critically acclaimed status. Slither back to wench you came.

19. you make absurd statements like this then dont back it up and ignore messages when questioned on the logic of such statements

20. Nah. Im a one man band. I don nid alts to handol ma busines.
    Only cf beggin-moltipol acounts habin-wollet worrior valky das that