I just dont get it

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Im postin in forums kasama.

2. Roni, you say we talk about you, yet you're the one who's "crap" talking people in wc when (and only when) you know they are afk. Anyways looks like your wish came true, you sit at home in your chavvy neighborhood yapping on an online game because you have nothing better to do. Not surprising that you can't progress in life without GCSEs.

Putting stats to one side, you are jealous of our personalities and lives. It's blatantly obvious by now, every message you post (via whichever channels) is always fixed on us, you attempt to pick at our lives and qualities. It's literally all you do.

Going back to stats (kaw in general) your account is trash. Your build is trash. Your knowledge of the game is, yes you guessed it, trash. You once again look at the people in kaw who have "achieved things" and hate on them for it. Whether it's stats, osw they fought in, friends they've made, you name it. You look in on all this and you get more jealous with every day that passes. Typhoid has a clan she can call home, people she can talk to. You on the other hand, you've made yourself one of the most hated people in kaw, nobody's fault but your own. You probably couldn't even get into a clan if you tried.

So stop hating on us just because we have nice lives and have had success throughout them. If you want to dig yourself out of this massive hole then apologies would be the obvious first step.

-Valk

3. 1) you started on me because of my looks
    2) you go to wc and talk about me when I'm not even on
    3) you gave me your phone number because you wanted me to call you
    4) you hung up on me when I asked about your 500 steals
    5) you knew who I was before I heard of you
    6) you cried about my swindler badge, saying I only got it from using crystals
    7) I made you cry, like for real.. your voice broke.

I have so much more to add to the proof roni is jealous of typhoid list.

Let me teach you how to play kaw, maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with me if you got better at it.

4. Honestly not sure at this point if this is just a saltyfeet alt

Both crave attention and seem rather illiterate

5. Saltyfeet and me got one thing in common :- we both have got a gaggle of losers trying to use our name to get fame for themselves.Because they cant get started to acceive it on their own merit.

6. You forgot to mention the part where you talk rubbish and avoid the actual conversation, you are a coward after all. But yes, you post in forums, that's basically all you do, you don't even know how to PvP.

7. Salty shows some sign of intelligence whereas Roni is straight up brain dead though... But yeah at times they do seem like alts.

8. Typhoid was trying to tell a story about how she acts like me trying to corse trouble.It was transparent she doesnt like anyone talking about me in a positive way haha.She gets extremely jealous in 3rd party app rooms and been telling others to insult and attack me for her.So many braindead followers and puppets who are easyily manipulated.

9. U put chav an gfdhdstf in a singol estatement.

10. Pretty sure nobody would get famous from hating on you or slapping you around. You seem like an anttention starved moron in my opinion. I mean why else create threads at the same rate as your salty alt

11. 67 /sven / vulture the knockout king / valkerie you just showing your insecure jealousy.Keep it up it's funny how you think the juvinille insults actually hurt me. !

12. Pffffffff bahahahahahaha

“You don’t even know how to PvP”~ valky lolololololololol

13. Many Roni and Salty are two personalities and the braincell gets passed around depending on which day of the week it is?

14. You're so jealous of meeeeeeeeee
    Always talking about me to anyone that will listen. Lmao. So cute!!

15. I'd use adult insults but they'd go over your head. So I had to come down to your level and water down my words a bit. Bloody chav.

16. Seems the most logical explanation

17. Typhoid, I see you trying to "corse" trouble. Don't make Roni cry again fml.

18. Roni, while trying to convince everyone you are right when you are wrong, you overlooked my message on page 3. At this point I'm borderline thinking you ignored it on purpose as you don't have a come back for it. It's the sad cold truth after all. It hurts yes but you need to come to terms with it and stop running.

- Yours sincerely princess Valk

19. I'm sorry :( but she wanted to troll me and ended up crying herself. She left every group I was in because she didnt want to get destroyed again so now I'll never know when she cries.

20. What personality valky? Ur as estandard as they come
    Buyin premium estamps = achiebin things? Rofl
    Mmmm how can u no roni dosent libe beter than u?