I just dont get it

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

I just dont get it

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 10 2019, 7:58am

What is wrong with people ? After all this time has elapsed and i been off the kaw scene for a long time.Yet the clowns still cant shake me out of their hair and their heads.Not even just that i now have picked up another gaggle of fools jumping on the roni hate patrol. I wouldnt even mind if i knew them or had history in the past with them .But these new group of lowlifes cant seem to get enough of me they trying all types of devious tactics to get my attention.But sorry fools one thing you should have known about me is i am always one step of the game. And i dont fall easyily off what you wished you could be known for .You cant out trick or out speak me ,out class me ,or out fight me .You need really just work on your own " i am going to go down in kaw history " off your own back. And really if you was secure within your own ability to shine and amass a notorious sobriety on your own merit instead of trying to gang jump on me .Because facts are most of you are little puppets who cant stand alone and are easily manipulated to do another persons work. I dont need to say any names .You know who you are .And last bit of advise.Most of you are big stats and no history. I mean my newest hater thinks she is a legend just for being a member in the sweet spot !! Reality check no the sweet spot is only known for being a L.B eb clan .Apart from the dumb and sleazy things you say in worldchat you aint even in my league of infamous .Quit jumping on the bandwagon you mindless puppet's being told to just hate on me to impress kaw's vermin .Get your own star aura in the making.
RS-roni-RS

Re: I just dont get it

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Apr 10 2019, 4:07pm

Id say youre about 4-5 years behind the game actually just peep the stats ;)
__MG_of__WoG___

Postby -chubbychaser- on Apr 10 2019, 4:50pm

No support
-chubbychaser-

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 10 2019, 6:16pm

__MG_of__WoG___ wrote:Id say youre about 4-5 years behind the game actually just peep the stats ;)

W.o.g had the stats :- yet they still cease-fired to Apoc!! aka shut up.
RS-roni-RS

Postby _______KiNg__MaLi_______ on Apr 10 2019, 8:09pm

CHUBBY__CHASER wrote:No support
_______KiNg__MaLi_______

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 10 2019, 9:12pm

They do it cuz they kent estand bin a bonch of losers
saltyfeet

Postby XxXxZeusxXxX on Apr 10 2019, 9:20pm

Hate us cause they ain’t us
XxXxZeusxXxX

Postby Kasama on Apr 10 2019, 9:47pm

wow, what a jerk
Kasama

Postby HD_Anunnaki_HD on Apr 11 2019, 5:34am

RS-roni-RS wrote:
__MG_of__WoG___ wrote:Id say youre about 4-5 years behind the game actually just peep the stats ;)

W.o.g had the stats :- yet they still cease-fired to Apoc!! aka shut up.

Bam!
HD_Anunnaki_HD

Postby LadyTyphoid on Apr 11 2019, 8:28am

Hello. You actually tried to troll me in a group because of my appearance. You then wanted me to call which resulted in your voice breaking while you held back tears and you hung up on me. I'm sure it's pretty safe to say you're my hater as I destroyed your spirit and made you leave every group that I was in.
It's clear you are jealous of me in every way, on and off Kaw. That being said I will happily teach you how to play kaw. It will be a honor to be taught by someone as godly as myself.
The offer is there darling.
Best wishes,
Typhoid the Kaw God.
LadyTyphoid

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion