on allyes

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: on allyes

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 7 2019, 10:47am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:I don't want any fame.

Riiiiiiiiiite
saltyfeet

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 7 2019, 10:50am

Yes I CF to Fury, Kotfe forgave me.

I expect inc from a low stat account on my low stat account. Is that too much to ask? Clearly.

Edit, if Roni has been playing for more than 2 years then she looks even more pathetic. Crazy ass chick who doesn't know anything about this game's history or it's mechanics.

Also Roni what exactly are you trying to accuse me of? You keep talking about this previous person and I'm not really following your train of thought.
Last edited by Valkyrie-IV on Apr 7 2019, 10:52am, edited 1 time in total.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 7 2019, 10:52am

Valkyrie-IV wrote: why don't you have autocorrect on by the way? Your English sucks..

A dork an a esquare
saltyfeet

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 7 2019, 11:03am

RS-roni-RS wrote:As everybody can see the weirdo's need each other to prop each other up in their lies. You kept saying that i am a man so i proved i am female.How pathetic that you are needing to pretend that i want you Sorry i aint desperate i dont do game relationships unlike you who found yours on kaw.

Imma bak roni oberhere. She don do game rilationships
saltyfeet

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 7 2019, 11:03am

Valkerie c.f to Fury and Kotfe forgave her :'( :'( .That's what i mean by you are the runt of the litter.i was clan farm of dkod and it's family clans death inc , rise against,w.a.r , hol and the outlaws for over a year and i still didnt c.f ! I was clan farm of osiris and osiris family for 6 months and they didnt get a cf from me.i was clan farm of 46 & 2, true spartans , midgard warriors and easy retreat for 2+ months each and i never c.f.Also was clan farm of silent resurgence for 4+ months and never c.f ! You call yourself a badass and yet you ceasefire ! How weaker than weak you are .
RS-roni-RS

Postby LadyTyphoid on Apr 7 2019, 11:08am

saltyfeet wrote:
RS-roni-RS wrote:As everybody can see the weirdo's need each other to prop each other up in their lies. You kept saying that i am a man so i proved i am female.How pathetic that you are needing to pretend that i want you Sorry i aint desperate i dont do game relationships unlike you who found yours on kaw.

Imma bak roni oberhere. She don do game rilationships

She doesn't do relationships in general. No one is that desperate.
LadyTyphoid

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 7 2019, 11:24am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:Yes I CF to Fury, Kotfe forgave me.

This r the lamest wors eber writen in kaw. Comin from u or anyone els.

Idk. Its prolly jost me. I bow to no man. I personaly think askin cf is lame an espine les.

How u gona tel ppl to quit estealin ur fake gol?uh?
The very foundation of these game is based on ppl hitin each other an have fun doin it

Hell, i actively look for hit slaves to feel my nf! Rite now I got sovereign on me 24/7. We both havin fon. Y wud u shy away from incesant inc?
U make me sik valky
saltyfeet

Postby ExtraordinarilyOrdinary on Apr 7 2019, 12:26pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:Valkerie c.f to Fury and Kotfe forgave her :'( :'( .That's what i mean by you are the runt of the litter.i was clan farm of dkod and it's family clans death inc , rise against,w.a.r , hol and the outlaws for over a year and i still didnt c.f ! I was clan farm of osiris and osiris family for 6 months and they didnt get a cf from me.i was clan farm of 46 & 2, true spartans , midgard warriors and easy retreat for 2+ months each and i never c.f.Also was clan farm of silent resurgence for 4+ months and never c.f ! You call yourself a badass and yet you ceasefire ! How weaker than weak you are .

Such a badass, being able to play dead for so long and become a meat shield hitting hansels from pin and throwing out scouts. You're so amazing /s Such a bad ass you got banned lmao, how pathetic are you. And look at you, kaw is so much of your life you made a new account to keep playing after getting banned
ExtraordinarilyOrdinary

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 7 2019, 12:33pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:Valkerie c.f to Fury and Kotfe forgave her :'( :'( .That's what i mean by you are the runt of the litter.i was clan farm of dkod and it's family clans death inc , rise against,w.a.r , hol and the outlaws for over a year and i still didnt c.f ! I was clan farm of osiris and osiris family for 6 months and they didnt get a cf from me.i was clan farm of 46 & 2, true spartans , midgard warriors and easy retreat for 2+ months each and i never c.f.Also was clan farm of silent resurgence for 4+ months and never c.f ! You call yourself a badass and yet you ceasefire ! How weaker than weak you are .

First you accuse me of being inactive for 5 years, then you comment on my time with Kotfe in late 2016. Which is it? Stop contradicting yourself.

Also I've not only challenged you in my lengthy replies, I've also directly challenged you in my small posts. Yet you've avoided both.

But we both know why. You've lost this argument and you know it. Yet you've dug a hole so deep I'm not even sure you can find a way out of this now. It's too late. You've made yourself look like a fool, tried to challenge me and presented "facts" yet moments later changed your version of events.

You. Are. Pathetic.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 7 2019, 12:43pm

ExtraordinarilyOrdinary wrote:

Such a badass, being able to play dead for so long and become a meat shield hitting hansels from pin and throwing out scouts. You're so amazing /s Such a bad ass you got banned lmao, how pathetic are you. And look at you, kaw is so much of your life you made a new account to keep playing after getting banned

Um...whats wron with hittin hansels? From pin, from ful or from ur toilet sit? What diference das it make? R hansels a protected especies?
saltyfeet

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion