on allyes

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Apr 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there. Actually you picked a fight with me becausen you saw what I looked like.. You then proceeded to call me a eb fairy despite my 65k steals. And top 10 PVP banner.

2. Give up with all your lies valkerie.The only people who have hit me today is dragons elite and boudica.And i failed gcse's lol like you know me or my personal life.And calling me a chav how pathetic that's not even a insult .i am from London got a London accent but deffinantly not a chav.There again goes your jealousy .Valk aint ecstacy that is venom .And yes you did quit after season1-2 in worms you only returned back on kaw last year .i have been playing constantly for 7 years except a few months gaps off in between . Are you still going with that theory that i am a impersonator of II_roni_II or II-roni-II i have much more proof they are my accounts . And you called me a impersonator on my wall .So i said add me and i will send screen shots proving they are me.You are just a jealous oddball only returned and nobody ever mentions your name .So you think you can start on me to try get some fame from me.Lol everybody can read this thread and work you out .

3. It registered yes, but what also registered is that you are verbally gunning for me with everything you have got (which is pretty much nothing to be honest) so I presumed I would also be at the top of your "fail scout bomb" list. But no, looks like just talking to me has got you shaken enough to make you hide from any other type of confrontation. Is this best friend BionicMan who sent me 2 failed attacks (on my hansel account and all) and then proceeded to play dead afterwards?

You speak of achievements yet with failed GCSEs, living off benefits and sat in some scruffy/chavvy part of London twiddling your fingers everyday, can you really class that as success in life?

You are a dead account, no allies, no gold, no clan, I've seen inactive accounts from 2011 with more life to them that yours. Hell, you are even down to 2 defense pots and probably haven't seen max plunder since Trump was inaugurated.

I see what you mean about a switch and putting stuff back, if I was in your shoes and had become the joke of kaw I'd be praying to God every night to go back and change my path so that I didn't end up here. Real life being busy? What happened, a new series started on Cbbc?

Keep gunning for me and two things will happen, you'll run out of bullets and I will proceed to wreck you. By the way, never heard of "Shadows" mustn't have been a very good clan then.

4. Yeah I couldn't hit you, always dtw. Also you didn't even deny failing GCSEs (not that we needed confirmation anyway, look at you). That London accent is a lie by the way, I heard it for myself.

You say I quit during season 1 and came back last year, so how did I get involved with Kotfe in 2016/2017 then? You keep contradicting yourself, seriously stop and look at what you've said. The only memorable breaks I've had from kaw are a 4 month stint in 2012 and another 4-5 months in 2014. Also you ask me to add you, but with all that free time on your hands I'm pretty sure your single braincell mind had enough time to learn how to photoshop stuff. I don't want any fame, just here to put you in your place and hopefully make you shut it once and for all.

5. Roni, this is the part where you actually read the replies aimed at you, proceed to apologize and ask for a cease fire, to preserve the little bit of credibility you have left.

6. Quit your lies typhoid i have never ever said any thing about your photo.Quit trying to play the innocent victim when cherry on top and Psy cow of kotfe have witnessed you weirdos talking about me non stop .And all that you are typhoid is a wallet warrior .In premimim ebs and hk/hte clans .You got them massive stats in only 1 year of playing .You're are another sad and jealous weirdo who tryed to start on me when i returned because you know you aint ammounted to anything to what i acceived.You rot on all your accounts 24/7 .And valkerie didnt even used to speak to you.She only did because saw you on my wall .She is just a leech.A bandwagon jumper who leeches into what ever i am doing to try impress them.But you need another helper because the gaggle of freaks you hang with failed to do their job of insulting me. You embarress yourself .You really dont have any conversation unless you not talking about me.You think i dont know how you been obsessively talking about me for days.i am really under your skin lol you both are kaws runts of the litter.

7. Really i live in london ? No you got that wrong i used to but i been living in kent 8 years now !!

8. Keep all your bluffing up though as if you know me !!

9. Why are you so persistent in lying roni. You started on me for no reason other then my picture. Then you went on a rant about me. I've achieved more in my 1 year than you have in all yours. Infact I triggered you so much you kept posting your phone number because you wanted me to ring you.. Kinda weird.. I'm married roni and I'm not into women.. Sorry darling.

10. Funnily enough Typhoid and I got to know each other without you being a part of it. Imagine that, something happening in kaw that has nothing to do with you, how incredible!

I see you going after Typhoid for her spending habits, I wonder where this jealously originated from. As usual you are on the outside looking in at people doing well and your jealousy turns into hatred, which in turn results in these half assed forum posts, why don't you have autocorrect on by the way? Your English sucks.

Ever funnier, Typhoid and I have had plenty of conversations and only yesterday did your name feature in one for the first time. You seen to think you are everyone's favourite topic, yet anytime we do talk about you it's just to laugh at how stupid you are.

11. Chav is not an insolt i agree. Its more like some dorks giberish.

12. Roni you yet again avoided my points / questions. So I'll directly challenge you here.

If I quit during season 1 (2012?) and only came back last year (2018) how did I end up involved with Kotfe Illuminati in 2016? You seen extremely worked up about this topic, so worked up you failed to notice you got your facts wrong.

13. As everybody can see the weirdo's need each other to prop each other up in their lies. You kept saying that i am a man so i proved i am female.How pathetic that you are needing to pretend that i want you Sorry i aint desperate i dont do game relationships unlike you who found yours on kaw.

14. You're lying again. You saw my picture and said I was a man and that if anyone believes that the picture is me is dumb lol. We spoke on the phone.. Your voice broke and you hung up on me :( You genuinely cried because you picked the wrong person to troll.. If you would like I can train you in trolling and kaw :)
    I'm a lovely person like that.

15. How you lie typhoid.i spoke to you for 17 minites you only paste a few seconds of the clip . Keep your lies up though 72 people from the room know that you are a constant liar and weirdo.I have even seen and read you stating you acting like me lol you trying to copy how i act and style yourself on me because you aint got no identity of your own.

16. MG and valk are also my alts

17. U habent dinied u cf to fury/kofte
    Roni has bin playin way longer than 2 yirs come on now

18. U kip telin ppl about game mechanics yet u expect inc from lo estat account? Lmao 

19. Uh salty. You slipped up. Forgot to typo there bud.

20. No . In the end. It is olso lackin !

U nid to pay atention to ditel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.