Storm Chasers CF to Pure Evil

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Storm Chasers CF to Pure Evil

Postby DRAGON-CODE on Apr 3 2019, 7:48am

Congrats on the 3yr achievement and allll of those eb badges. Must make you proud every time you hit an eb you get an achievement.  When you get your 7 or 8 yr, I give you permission to run your mouth. Until then...shhhhh. The real players are talking.
Long Live Devastation
DRAGON-CODE

Postby jstrong58 on Apr 3 2019, 8:34am

DRAGON-CODE-MaCHiNE wrote:Congrats on the 3yr achievement and allll of those eb badges. Must make you proud every time you hit an eb you get an achievement.  When you get your 7 or 8 yr, I give you permission to run your mouth. Until then...shhhhh. The real players are talking.
Long Live Devastation

They’re actually stronger than they look. They merc out for ending ebs. Few come by my clan super nice fellas but I wouldn’t cross them lol
jstrong58

Postby DRAGON-CODE on Apr 3 2019, 9:03am

I’ve never been one to care whether I cross someone or not. Especially if they can’t get their facts straight and or don’t know their kaw history. I find most people hide behind the name of their clan anyways. Take that clan name out of the equation and they’re nobody. 
DRAGON-CODE

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Apr 3 2019, 9:11am

DRAGON-CODE-MaCHiNE wrote:Congrats on the 3yr achievement and allll of those eb badges. Must make you proud every time you hit an eb you get an achievement.  When you get your 7 or 8 yr, I give you permission to run your mouth. Until then...shhhhh. The real players are talking.
Long Live Devastation

Got my 7 year achieve on Anbu_blackops oof sucks to suck. Been playin just as long as you ;)
__MG_of__WoG___

Postby Jah on Apr 3 2019, 4:03pm

This looked like fun  glad to see that small builds still enjoy this game how is supposed to be played
Jah

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion