introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby RS-roni-RS on Mar 26 2019, 2:33pm

My 'booby traps' eb was much more fun than your one !
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 26 2019, 3:47pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:My 'booby traps' eb was much more fun than your one !


Was.

If it was, then y u here? To kil ma thunder uh? U kent estand bin eclipsed can u?

And don b ridiculus. U bombed reel bad with ur lame eb. Ur target odience was nerds an dorks. A copol of them aplauded so u cold it a sucess.
saltyfeet
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Oct 18 2013, 7:21pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby RS-roni-RS on Mar 26 2019, 8:03pm

Me being eclipsed out by you ? Dont talk dumb . If i felt like you was any threat to me .it would take no effort at all from me to whip everyone into a frenzy and get people over in my court . You actually copyed The_Gladiator's idea and wrote this eb thread after they wrote a thread asking support for a new eb.Then you wrote this thread.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby THE-GUY on Mar 26 2019, 9:32pm

Im the hand of god the dark messiah the vengeful one. Your grammar is still horrible salty. Go back to elementary school
THE-GUY
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Feb 27 2018, 4:53pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby RS-roni-RS on Mar 26 2019, 11:11pm

Saltyfeet can write normally & properly and spell perfect.This is one of his old threads where he writes with no mistakes so it's just a act . viewtopic.php?f=8&t=172228
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 26 2019, 11:39pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:Saltyfeet can write normally & properly and spell perfect.This is one of his old threads where he writes with no mistakes so it's just a act . viewtopic.php?f=8&t=172228

Of curse i can rite ok. I got a mba. Thing is only u esquares care about gramar in a tap tap game.
saltyfeet
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Oct 18 2013, 7:21pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 26 2019, 11:44pm

RS-roni-RS wrote:Me being eclipsed out by you ? Dont talk dumb . If i felt like you was any threat to me .it would take no effort at all from me to whip everyone into a frenzy and get people over in my court . You actually copyed The_Gladiator's idea and wrote this eb thread after they wrote a thread asking support for a new eb.Then you wrote this thread.

Bahahaha GET THEM! The more the merrier. U shud no buy now that i enjooooooy unruli crows. An nah, i didnt copy . U saw gladiator conplain about it in wc an u jomp on the banwagon. Ur estyle. My content is unique as ull neber b. Bin an atention seeker is not unique btw.
saltyfeet
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Oct 18 2013, 7:21pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby Jackson on Mar 27 2019, 6:07am

U talkin to me??
Jackson
 
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sep 12 2013, 8:12am

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 27 2019, 6:14am

saltyfeet wrote:
RS-roni-RS wrote:Me being eclipsed out by you ? Dont talk dumb . If i felt like you was any threat to me .it would take no effort at all from me to whip everyone into a frenzy and get people over in my court . You actually copyed The_Gladiator's idea and wrote this eb thread after they wrote a thread asking support for a new eb.Then you wrote this thread.

Bahahaha GET THEM! The more the merrier. U shud no buy now that i enjooooooy unruli crows. An nah, i didnt copy . U saw gladiator conplain about it in wc an u jomp on the banwagon. Ur estyle. My content is unique as ull neber b. Bin an atention seeker is not unique btw.

I wouldn't call autistic fits unique.
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Nov 14 2015, 1:13pm

Re: introducin the new eb “salty the goat:invictus”

Postby saltyfeet on Mar 27 2019, 11:32am

Jackson wrote:U talkin to me??

It literaly ses roni rite ther
saltyfeet
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Oct 18 2013, 7:21pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests