kawing in public (face reveal)

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Postby Kasama on Feb 3 2019, 11:50pm

i am a humble creature :lol:, I guess you could even say i used to kaw before kaw was a thing. bit of a hipster thing to say but this is a 100% true, semantics so let's skip over this.

the point i'm trying to make is how did i make it from my origins of playing in my little tree house. my home, my pad, my nest. (yes nest I like that word) to playing outside in public and getting my rl squad into our clan MuRdEr InC.

i suppose it all started with that iphone, laying there on the sidewalk. little worse for wear but I still flew it back to the coop. it wasn't something I typically do either but i was intrigued by the advancements in technology, as prior to this i had a simple mp3 player. all i could listen to was about 10 songs but i tell you those were the days.

anyway the phone had no password, nothing and after a bit of pecking around i opened the app store and saw kaw. i'd kaw from morning to night, hell i'd even wing it down to the local meet and kaw there. i guess that's where murder inc started. i think i'll cut this tale short. but to conclude lets face it, kawing's what i do best.

mfw
Last edited by Kasama on Feb 3 2019, 11:53pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kasama

Re: kawing in public (face reveal)

Postby Kasama on Feb 3 2019, 11:52pm

earlier draft:

kawing in public

So to begin, some groundwork.

I'm a long time KaWer and to start with I would play KaW in the comfort of my home. I live in a sort of tree house you could say. Anyway, nothing beats the home life. I found an old iPhone that must've dropped out of someone's pocket, so I brought it back to the nest. The nest is what I call my tree house btw.

I'm a smart creature, at least I like to think :lol: so I got around to learning iOS. Turns out it doesn't take a rocket scientist and after a bit of pecking I located an app of interest, KaW and well I installed it.

This is how my journey began. I would find myself inrigued with KaW. I would KaW, 'til morning, noon and night. This annoyed the neighbours but it didn't matter because KaWing is what I did best.

It wasn't long before I got my pack into KaW and we started a clan called MurDer. It was a very edgy name but we were a very edgy group.

Large groups

face reveal

shamalan
Last edited by Kasama on Feb 4 2019, 6:51pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kasama

Postby Jackson on Feb 4 2019, 12:19am

hey do u know what sound a crow makes
Jackson

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 4 2019, 12:21am

I nu it was lame. I olso nu i was gonna waste ma time readin these thread. And yet here i am
saltyfeet

Postby Brainiac_TDT on Feb 4 2019, 11:01am

I appreciated this
Brainiac_TDT

Postby Yogurt on Feb 4 2019, 1:26pm

You did well. Very nice.
Yogurt

Postby lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl on Feb 4 2019, 5:16pm

i play kaw in public.