New lands

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New lands

Postby iIlii-____iI-N4T3_Iillii______ on Jan 23 2019, 3:55am

LL and HL give a new player the opportunity to figure out buildings before it starts costing a lot. Although, I’m not sure how many new players are actually starting these days.
iIlii-____iI-N4T3_Iillii______

Postby golthar on Jan 23 2019, 4:53am

zopiclone wrote:Don't need them yet

Yes we do. We need new building stats to restore balance to the game. There are too many people playing who have 1T or more in charms bought off the black market and have become virtually invinsible.

I’m pretty high on ally lb and heavily towered, and there are plenty of accounts in this game with little to no bfa that can slice right through me.

OSW players know that it’s buy charms or quit.

Devs need to clean up this charm mess by introducing new lands or levels to devalue charms.
golthar

Postby _-l-Drake-l-_ on Jan 23 2019, 8:04am

100%

golthar wrote:

Yes we do. We need new building stats to restore balance to the game. There are too many people playing who have 1T or more in charms bought off the black market and have become virtually invinsible.

I’m pretty high on ally lb and heavily towered, and there are plenty of accounts in this game with little to no bfa that can slice right through me.

Devs need to clean up this charm mess by introducing new lands or levels to devalue charms.
_-l-Drake-l-_

Postby KNIGHTS_LAW on Jan 25 2019, 12:04pm

No new land at all lmfao
KNIGHTS_LAW

Postby Liam on Jan 25 2019, 12:04pm

New lands yay :)
Liam

Postby AfterLife_FaIco_WoG on Jan 25 2019, 12:07pm

golthar wrote:

Preach
AfterLife_FaIco_WoG

Postby iStick on Jan 25 2019, 4:40pm

golthar wrote:

ALB#1 can't touch the aforementioned players bro. Kinda crazy.
iStick

Postby iStick on Jan 26 2019, 9:57am

But heres the thing bubba, you can release new lands or new building tiers or what have you....but those players will bc as well. Now lets take into account that as bc stands those players have the total strength of anywhere from 4 to 10 bc accts just in charm stats...so unless new buildings or lands are a MASSIVE jump i dont see it being anything but a partial, albeit ineffective fix.
iStick

Postby iStick on Jan 26 2019, 10:07am

Lb bfa should still rule KaW. I think we need a hard cap limit to the amount of power charms are actually allowed to give a player. So you can have all the charms you want but they will only give you X amount max. This way the natural order and balance of the game is restored. Players who spend at the oracle should retain the power in this game, not those who spend on the black market.
iStick

Postby Rogueseifer on Jan 26 2019, 10:21am

iStick wrote:Lb bfa should still rule KaW. I think we need a hard cap limit to the amount of power charms are actually allowed to give a player. So you can have all the charms you want but they will only give you X amount max. This way the natural order and balance of the game is restored. Players who spend at the oracle should retain the power in this game, not those who spend on the black market.

Spending at the oracle should never rule this game
Rogueseifer

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion