New lands

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New lands

Postby iStick on Jan 26 2019, 10:47am

Rogueseifer wrote:
iStick wrote:Lb bfa should still rule KaW. I think we need a hard cap limit to the amount of power charms are actually allowed to give a player. So you can have all the charms you want but they will only give you X amount max. This way the natural order and balance of the game is restored. Players who spend at the oracle should retain the power in this game, not those who spend on the black market.

Spending at the oracle should never rule this game

If you haven't figured out that this is a P2P game then i feel sorry for you. The LB has always been ruled by activity and spending at the oracle. Can you do F2P and grow? Yes! Rather quickly I might add. The devs have done A LOT to help the F2P players over the last couple of years. But I will say this: spending at the oracle should absolutely not be over ruled by black market spending on charms. Not only is it against TOU, but people have made their accounts over powered to even top 5 ally lb as well as turned huge profits by using bots to farm charms and sell them. If you think that any of that is acceptable then you must be naive or one of them.
iStick

Postby Rogueseifer on Jan 26 2019, 9:16pm

iStick wrote:
Rogueseifer wrote:
iStick wrote:Lb bfa should still rule KaW. I think we need a hard cap limit to the amount of power charms are actually allowed to give a player. So you can have all the charms you want but they will only give you X amount max. This way the natural order and balance of the game is restored. Players who spend at the oracle should retain the power in this game, not those who spend on the black market.

If you haven't figured out that this is a P2P game then i feel sorry for you. The LB has always been ruled by activity and spending at the oracle. Can you do F2P and grow? Yes! Rather quickly I might add. The devs have done A LOT to help the F2P players over the last couple of years. But I will say this: spending at the oracle should absolutely not be over ruled by black market spending on charms. Not only is it against TOU, but people have made their accounts over powered to even top 5 ally lb as well as turned huge profits by using bots to farm charms and sell them. If you think that any of that is acceptable then you must be naive or one of them.

While I agree that black market purchases shouldn’t be a thing. Should also not be a thing that spending money automatically makes you more skilled. Although it is funny watching people spend to come out of pin but that’s besides the point
Rogueseifer

Postby iStick on Jan 28 2019, 1:45pm

Rogueseifer wrote:

While I agree that black market purchases shouldn’t be a thing. Should also not be a thing that spending money automatically makes you more skilled. Although it is funny watching people spend to come out of pin but that’s besides the point[/quote]

Its just one of those things where if something is exploitable, it will be exploited. In this case, however, the exploitable aspect (charms) has been so egregious as to completely change the power balance of the game all the while money being spent outside of it. Oracle money is the lifeline by which KaW lives or dies man. I imagine that 500k is a conservative number in regards to how much total money has been spent outside of the oracle on charms alone.
iStick

Postby C-and-C-with-clean-windows on Jan 29 2019, 9:48am

Sovereign wrote:Would make more sense to take higher tier buildings and place them on lower lands?

This

I may be slightly swayed by all those stored tokens though
C-and-C-with-clean-windows

Postby Houser31 on Jan 29 2019, 12:08pm

Instead of new lands why not be able to put bigger buildings on lower level lands so we can use the crestplates that ate just sitting there not being used...
Houser31

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion