What has brought you back to KAW?

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: What has brought you back to KAW?

Postby quigamalathedestroyer on Jan 4 2019, 2:41pm

The role play
quigamalathedestroyer

Postby LMABAO on Jan 4 2019, 3:03pm

Raj was the best RPer with his taco fiesta RP or whatever the hell it was
LMABAO

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Jan 4 2019, 7:42pm

I really have no idea why i still play. The obvious reasons are friends I’ve made but in recent times I’ve even let those slip (shame on me tbh). But Vedd makes a good point. I come on, tap and hope one day I log in and find the old KaW. The one we loved that was a pure joy to play, the kaw that was fun, that you’d play all day that would be full of new features...alas it’s now event after event after event. Just dull dull dull. Who knows maybe things change. Here’s hoping.
Icey out
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE

Postby Nate on Jan 5 2019, 8:14am

See if I quit that would just be proving my in game enemies right and I can’t let that happen.
Nate

Postby Aradus on Jan 5 2019, 6:56pm

I’m just here because of the friends I’ve made. I quit, then came back. Not for the love of the game. But the people I enjoy talking too.
Aradus

Postby LordSavan on Jan 6 2019, 9:29am

Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE wrote:I really have no idea why i still play. The obvious reasons are friends I’ve made but in recent times I’ve even let those slip (shame on me tbh). But Vedd makes a good point. I come on, tap and hope one day I log in and find the old KaW. The one we loved that was a pure joy to play, the kaw that was fun, that you’d play all day that would be full of new features...alas it’s now event after event after event. Just dull dull dull. Who knows maybe things change. Here’s hoping.
Icey out

Ive quit twice, once for two plus years. The friends made over the years bring me back, but like Ice, its the hope of old kaw returning that keeps me hanging on. If they made a new server for kaw 2013, with all rules set to that year, id start over and reset this acct. Those were the days of osw, ee and fearful sleep. Rip
LordSavan

Postby VAMPY on Jan 6 2019, 6:19pm

Thumpers_Master_MaCHiNE wrote:I have play kaw over 8 years now. It does not seem like that long. I have rage quit real life issues quit and even just plain got tried of spending money on kaw.

But I have always come back because of the friends I have made. I have been thru rough times being deployed to Iraq. But in the end there was and is always someone to talk to

I’m always here Thumper, and I’m glad when I see you back on the game. Makes me also believe others will rejoin the KawCommunity, even if it’s a far fetched idea some days.

I hope you are enjoying your time back. Things have changed but hopefully some things haven’t like friendships on the game.
VAMPY

Postby hawkmist on Jan 7 2019, 1:04pm

VAMPY wrote:
WOWZA!!! So much going on. College is very overwhelming and crazy. Yes its fun and enjoyable but also very stressful. I'm so glad you made it through and have some time on your hands now to get back on here!

OSW is an amazing way to bond with the clannies which is a good reason why people love OSW and also noob tears :mrgreen:

Thank you for commenting on my post and writing a detailed summary of your experience leaving and returning to the game. A lot has changed but the new features have made the game some what more interesting now. Though... Expensive, but an instant rewarding sign.

I am always available to talk if you want some help with furnishings or anything else regarding KAW's changes since you've been away! My pm/wall is always open.
-VAMPY

Expensive is right!   Thanks man, I appreciate it!
hawkmist

Postby Rogueseifer on Jan 13 2019, 12:20pm

I like to come back every now and again to see how it’s changed since the old days before even and pwars
Rogueseifer

Postby ocan on Jan 13 2019, 2:45pm

The main reason I can never keep KaW of my phone for too long is boredom, whenever I get bored I find myself looking for an app or game that can hold my interest, I always find myself back here playing for a bit.
ocan

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion