Merry StripMas RM_Rogue_Bear_Lumberjack_RM from The Pines

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DRAGON-CODE, Dec 25, 2018.

1. ‘Twas the night before StripMas, when all through the Ruthles_Mercs not a troop was stirring, not even a Spy.
    The noob tears were hung by the chimney with care,
    in hopes that The Pines wouldn’t hit there.
    The Noobs were all nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of victory danced in their heads. And RM_Rogue_Bear_Lumberjack_RM in his 'kerchief, and looking goofy in his cap,
    had just settled his brain for a long winter's nap.
    When in his newsfeed there arose such a clatter,
    He sprung from his bed to see what was the matter. Away to kaw he flew like a flash,
    tore open the app and screamed “Oh Crap”
    The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow gave the lustre of midday to objects below, when, what to his wondering eyes should appear, but The Pines with no crystal limit.
    With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
    They knew in a moment it must be Dragon-Code.
    More rapid than eagles, his degenerates they came,
    and he whistled and shouted and called them by name:
    "Now Bossy! Now Auric! Now, Red and Lilly! On, Alcoholic! On, Wibutos!
    On, Fish and Selene!
    To the top of the Roster!
    To the Owner of RM!
    Now steal away! Steal away! Steal away all!"

I hope everyone enjoyed this tale. I’m excited to see RM claiming this as a victory. This isn’t an eb where when you run bars a couple times, it’s over

Merry Christmas from The Pines

2. Lmao. Merry Stripmas RM  Ready to go caroling through KaW I see :lol:

3. Looks like we took 23t out of 26T. Sleep tight buttercup. We will get your last 3.9T

4. A wonderful present, Merry Christmas

5. Nice post, but not sure it's worth the effort for only 23t lol

6. You stripped a member of a merc clan for 23T, who you guys are soooooo kewl

7. Obviously the humor is lost on you 2. Make sure you take kaw as seriously as possible 

8. :lol: Love it, this stirs memories of a strip Christmas past.

9. Well done  I actually enjoyed this.

10. 23T woooowwww! Y’all really pushing large numbers huh? Go back to hiding

11. says the guy that piggybacked on our osw with RM. Worms cant win on their own. They have to make sure they join the larger numbersYou upset that we decided to concentrate on RM instead of bothering with an alt clan?

12. We must be a good alt clan if we are way bigger than you. LOL

Anyways, y’all were like kicking a dead horse, maybe you should do some research about what you speak about before it comes falling out of that gap in your face. With your 5 active hitters. Worms were very nice considering, but I would recommend watch how ya talk

—VVormz that’s enough for this thread guys ️

13. Or what? You’re going to jump in on someone else’s osw? You’re going only hit me when I’m off? Maybe strip me while I’m being Assassinated? Nobody is worried about youWe are concentrating on RM. But if you take a number, we will call your number. You are currently #7 in line

14. "Open the app and scream 'oh crap'"
    This is an Epic Tale.