Coffers

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Coffers

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Dec 21 2018, 7:09pm

So what's everyone's take on this new (easily exploitable) feature? Rumour is that farming mods for these boxes is forbidden. Yet this is kaw and we can't farm for whatever reason we want? We can farm for charms, ally hires, apology posts etc etc, yet we can't farm for some box?

What's happening to this game.
Valkyrie-IV

Re: Coffers

Postby D-IllI-ScarletShadow-IllI-A on Dec 21 2018, 7:17pm

Ok people are just stupid so let me dumb this down for ya.

You know how your weirs old aunt send you like a xmas tree ornament for xmas and you have to send some letter back so her crazy is ol?
This is that.
Theyre nifty looking rewards with flavor text from mods the devs whipped together and told the mods to have some xmas fun.

Youre complaining about essentially an xmas event.
D-IllI-ScarletShadow-IllI-A

Postby Mei on Dec 21 2018, 7:17pm

Since you refuse to read the actual thread and still insist I'm wrong, I'll post a screenshot of the post. :)

Mei

Postby D-IllI-ScarletShadow-IllI-A on Dec 21 2018, 7:19pm

They missed the statement just dont ask for a box at ALL regardless of war game or not.

Postby W32xDemon on Dec 21 2018, 7:23pm

Mei wrote:Since you refuse to read the actual thread and still insist I'm wrong, I'll post a screenshot of the post. :)

Lol you’re all little fairy’s.
W32xDemon

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Dec 21 2018, 7:26pm

Mei wrote:Since you refuse to read the actual thread and still insist I'm wrong, I'll post a screenshot of the post. :)

Mei, as you are off topic and posting flaming message I would like you to refrain from posting on my thread again, cheers.

The aim of this thread was to highlight the issues within kaw, specifically how farming is being overhauled and essentially nerfed from the game bit by bit. Today we can't farm people for specific items, who knows what next. It all looks downhill from here.

As for your reply Mei, posting a lousy ss of a dev reply wasn't relevant to this thread. We can all easily access the Devs thread and see their various replies.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby D-IllI-ScarletShadow-IllI-A on Dec 21 2018, 7:29pm

Nothing about farming is being overhauled.
Rules to event say no asking for box within any context.
Devs will enforce that as stated.
Farm away.

Postby Mei on Dec 21 2018, 7:29pm

I never posted any flaming message and I am on topic because it is on the topic of farming for a coffer :)
Mei

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Dec 21 2018, 7:44pm

Mei wrote:I never posted any flaming message and I am on topic because it is on the topic of farming for a coffer :)

Regardless, you've been asked to leave this topic. Please, leave.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Mei on Dec 21 2018, 7:46pm

Valkyrie-IV wrote:
Mei wrote:I never posted any flaming message and I am on topic because it is on the topic of farming for a coffer :)

Regardless, you've been asked to leave this topic. Please, leave.

I regret to inform you that simply asking me to leave will not work. If I am not derailing your topic then I am allowed to remain. (if you are upset with this response you can put in a ticket with support to discuss it with them)

As for your original post, farming is allowed. Farming for some certain items is not. You cannot farm for premium items or furnishings. And with the new coffers added in, you cannot farm for those either. It's just how it is.
Mei

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion