Kotfe farming me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by X_mAiNmAn_X, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a perm farm of kotfe .I'm looking for a war clan I can join to fight apoc .clans keep kicking me and I'm a very active account.I have had three cfs with kotfe and broke the last one because of their harassing me in wc.I don't want another c.f. I want to join anyone fighting kotfe.kotfe lords can  my but.also how many accounts must kotfe use on me to keep me pinned? They use multiple accounts trying to keep me down but I'm still here .

2. You're very bad at trying to mole .

Maybe dont pick an ex wdgaf clan to "hide " in when you ask for helping fighting apoc and wdgaf .

3. Didn't know I'm in a old wdgaf clan

4. iG were recruiting the other day. Try there. 

5. My name is M3T4P0D and i support this farming

Kotfe, destroy this kid please... well continue doing so

6. Quit begging for attention you nobody

7. and this is why I turned to an EB Fairy to show me how to play without WAR

I loved WAR and OSW until....
    The owner of my clan thought it was a good idea to join a war clan, that was the beginning of the end for the clan, friendships and many accounts.

If you want to OSW have multiple accounts, hidden in various clans, when one is pinned go elsewhere etc.

Anyway Im an EB Fairy apprentice and I enjoy the game as a restricted (no OSW) Fairy

8. Leo would be dumb enough to accept him tbh

9. The salt is real with this kid
    0/2 inc stl and 0/2 inc atk after my post

10. Sounds like you dont really know how to pvp, being pinned is not a " ill just eb on my alt" issue its a "I should xtal and return inc " non-issue

11. Sounds like you judge before research.

Go enjoy your game and I will enjoy mine

Thank You

12. You think pvp is having multiple accounts hiding in different clans and not using your account from pin.

It's the exact opposite, one account, pvp knowledge and xtals is all you need and more.

13. Ok
    Thank You for the fine knowledge your 6 yrs has given you.

14. Your just making yourself even more of a target by making this post

15. You won’t find any clan in the “big war” to join because everyone is a alt and a mole apparently lmao 

16. I smell drama!

17. It's just a game. Just go find something else to do. People take this game too seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.