can I trade crystals for nobs?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, Oct 27, 2018.

1. I got a thousand of these useless things and I want some nobs. Lets be able to trade crystals for nobs

2. Nobs are the people that play this game

3. Huh

4. I suggested this exact thing, mods got the thread locked by devs, but it has been suggested. I support this idea. We should be able to convert crystals to nobs and vice versa. I mean, some of us actually do pay for these premium items. Only the ones who get free items complain that it’s not worth it to convert. Don’t let that distract you though. Eyes on the prize. :)

5. Although not a bad idea, the issue from my perspective would be the hundreds they give away for just playing the game. Each event is like 15 xtals, then in the last week they gave us around the same for just playing. I’m not against the idea as long as they stop giving them out for free as frequently as they are. I just keep seeing my xtal count rise.

If they do decrease the frequency at which we attain the xtals, I would support this idea as a trade off to 25% at which they are worth. 4 xtals = 10 nobs approx.
    but everyone will have their ideal of xtal to non conversion.

6. I only ask, whos fault is it for giving so many? Not mine I cry!

7. I’m not saying it’s anyone’s fault except the devs, I feel certain things have gone too far to let things like this in, similar to the way charms are, too far gone are they to take them back. Too many xtals are given out to allow them to be traded for premium items at a fair rate.

8. Stand out on the street corner some junkie will give you $20 for some crystal

9. Devs can you please give me another 100 xstals ? Thanks

10. Sure, but it'll take around 2-3mo overall.