new update sucks.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: new update sucks.

Postby ambermoon on Nov 16 2018, 2:55pm

Still no word on a fix?
ambermoon

Postby Aradus on Nov 17 2018, 8:04am

Instead of crying about it, use the feedback button?
Aradus

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 17 2018, 1:27pm

Aradus wrote:Instead of crying about it, use the feedback button?

Yeah because the feedback button works. LOL
Tzshifter

Postby Aradus on Nov 17 2018, 2:16pm

Tzshifter wrote:

What is it for then? You have an issue. So why not tell them? I’ve reported a few things to them. And they sorted a few out. So get off your high horse and look for solutions instead of crying about something you clearly haven’t put any effort in trying to resolve.
Aradus

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 17 2018, 6:22pm

Aradus wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:

What is it for then? You have an issue. So why not tell them? I’ve reported a few things to them. And they sorted a few out. So get off your high horse and look for solutions instead of crying about something you clearly haven’t put any effort in trying to resolve.

Yeah it’s a feedback button, that doesn’t mean it works the way it should. Look for solutions? The only solution is the devs being back the old interface, nothing we can do about it. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. You should keep quiet and leave the discussion to people with a high enough iq to know whats actually going on
Tzshifter

Postby Aradus on Nov 18 2018, 12:40am

Tzshifter wrote:Yeah it’s a feedback button, that doesn’t mean it works the way it should. Look for solutions? The only solution is the devs being back the old interface, nothing we can do about it. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. You should keep quiet and leave the discussion to people with a high enough iq to know whats actually going on

If you don’t understand that things can’t be fixed in a day, I think they try hard to make it work for everyone. With that many phones and software out there, it’ll be hard. Also, you can’t talk about IQ .Don't try make this a personal attack to a person on an online game. It’s people like you that are killing this game.
Aradus

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 18 2018, 11:06am

Aradus wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:Yeah it’s a feedback button, that doesn’t mean it works the way it should. Look for solutions? The only solution is the devs being back the old interface, nothing we can do about it. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. You should keep quiet and leave the discussion to people with a high enough iq to know whats actually going on

If you don’t understand that things can’t be fixed in a day, I think they try hard to make it work for everyone. With that many phones and software out there, it’ll be hard. Also, you can’t talk about IQ .Don't try make this a personal attack to a person on an online game. It’s people like you that are killing this game.

How long has this thread been going and you talk about things being done in a day? Of course I can talk about iq, it’s not a personal attack its a fact. It stops you from understanding this thread and putting two and two together. All of your arguments have been easily destroyed you just keep rambling for whatever reason. You must be a dev alt
Tzshifter

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 18 2018, 11:06am

Stop trying to derail the thread
Tzshifter

Postby Willy_Ebenezer-McFearsome on Nov 29 2018, 4:11pm

Just updated kaw on this iPad and now feel like I need glasses. Why such a small design devs?
Willy_Ebenezer-McFearsome

Postby Munki on Nov 29 2018, 5:30pm

Aradus wrote:

Yes man!
Munki

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion