new update sucks.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: new update sucks.

Postby lllPullMyFingerPlzlll on Oct 26 2018, 9:45am

New update most definitely sucks big time! I complained and the devs basically told me to ​ off! I wear glasses and my eyesight is not so good and this now is really a pain to try and play! I also can not trade any more and not able to pm anyone! I can receive pm but cannot reply as there is no window to type in! Also in clan chat half of my chat window to type in is cut off, so when I am typing I only see the top part of the letters! Come on devs, get your poo together and fix this lousy update! I for one will not be spending any more big money on noob and combo packages until this is resolved and i think others should do the same! Maybe a hit in the pocketbook will get you to reconsider this poorly thought out and executed upgrade(i.e. downgrade)! Not a happy camper! Using iPhone 6 & iOS 9.3.5
lllPullMyFingerPlzlll

Postby SetrakusRa on Oct 27 2018, 3:18am

lllPullMyFingerPlzlll wrote:New update most definitely sucks big time! I complained and the devs basically told me to ​ off! I wear glasses and my eyesight is not so good and this now is really a pain to try and play! I also can not trade any more and not able to pm anyone! I can receive pm but cannot reply as there is no window to type in! Also in clan chat half of my chat window to type in is cut off, so when I am typing I only see the top part of the letters! Come on devs, get your poo together and fix this lousy update! I for one will not be spending any more big money on noob and combo packages until this is resolved and i think others should do the same! Maybe a hit in the pocketbook will get you to reconsider this poorly thought out and executed upgrade(i.e. downgrade)! Not a happy camper! Using iPhone 6 & iOS 9.3.5

I use iPhone 6 as well. I can't trade anything because the "trade" button is not accessible after choosing the item.

Please please roll back to last interface. As someone who lightly pvp, the old interface is much more comfortable.
SetrakusRa

Postby Silph on Oct 28 2018, 12:14pm

Bump. Til Devs correct update.
Silph

Postby Tzshifter on Oct 28 2018, 9:21pm

Silph wrote:Bump. Til Devs correct update.

If this isn’t enough proof then ya all just plain foolish
Tzshifter

Postby Flesh_of_KBID on Oct 28 2018, 9:45pm

_BadLands_ wrote:Since i upgraded,nothing happens when i push the red epic battle button on clan page ,to see what eb being done

Oh man I hate that I can't see the epic now. Don't know anything bout what these cry babies seeing. Is this issue only for iphone/ios?
Flesh_of_KBID
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Silph on Oct 30 2018, 5:25am

Bumping until Devs fix. Please keep this thread going.

SiL
Silph

Postby TWENTY_ONE_PILOTS on Nov 1 2018, 12:55am

Please fix the viewing size with a new update
TWENTY_ONE_PILOTS

Postby romain0841 on Nov 1 2018, 2:23am

Flesh_of_KBID wrote:
_BadLands_ wrote:Since i upgraded,nothing happens when i push the red epic battle button on clan page ,to see what eb being done

Oh man I hate that I can't see the epic now. Don't know anything bout what these cry babies seeing. Is this issue only for iphone/ios?

Galaxy S6 here, same issue
romain0841

Postby ambermoon on Nov 2 2018, 1:10pm

Has it been fixed yet?
ambermoon

Postby Drgn on Nov 3 2018, 11:32am

Just downloaded the new update last night and I have to agree. It’s horrible. The idea behind a bigger phone for me, (iPhone 8 Plus) is so I don’t have to hold it so damn close to my face to be able to see and do anything. Now with the new update, everything is so small and hard to read I’m finding myself looking at my phone 8-10 inches from my eyes. There’s so much wasted space on the home screen now, world chat, cc, alliance chat and walls are hard to read, banners are screwed up and not centered anymore. I made the comment earlier that it feels like I’m playing a generic, low budget game now. The overall experience is awkward and feels clumsy.
Drgn

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion