new update sucks.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: new update sucks.

Postby whipped_cream on Oct 18 2018, 3:21pm

Idk I like it better and I’m using IPhone Xs. I like being able to see more. Less scrolling.
whipped_cream

Postby -sj_regni_de_infernum_69- on Oct 18 2018, 3:24pm

[ATA]Caster wrote:Hey folks! We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the new look! Feel free to share screenshots of how the game looks on your screens. This will be very viable to our designers!

Caster, ever heard of "react"? While I agree there was a display issue on newer phones, but one designs UI and it "reacts", i.e., displays according to one's device. C'mon man, this is built in to the code base and is a basic principle of design. Fix the damn UI!
-sj_regni_de_infernum_69-

Postby -sj_regni_de_infernum_69- on Oct 18 2018, 3:36pm

-sj_regni_de_infernum_69- wrote:
[ATA]Caster wrote:Hey folks! We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the new look! Feel free to share screenshots of how the game looks on your screens. This will be very viable to our designers!

Caster, ever heard of "react"? While I agree there was a display issue on newer phones, but one designs UI and it "reacts", i.e., displays according to one's device. C'mon man, this is built in to the code base and is a basic principle of design. Fix the damn UI!

And I did send in 2 SS and received the same answer Anna stated earlier. Gonna eventually need binoculars to play this game.
-sj_regni_de_infernum_69-

Postby Alex on Oct 18 2018, 3:56pm

Kinda like it tbh 
Alex

Postby LadyOfSin on Oct 18 2018, 5:15pm

It’s awful.
LadyOfSin

Postby ladyscarab on Oct 18 2018, 9:54pm

I hate it. Can’t see I have old eyes at this rate I’m gonna be blind... I can’t see wc cc or ca it’s taken joy out of playing seriously put it back the way it was. Plz or buy us all glasses?!
ladyscarab

Postby lithia on Oct 18 2018, 11:11pm

This hurts my eyes change back or i cant play kaw due vision issues for a fun silly tap game not mention get mirgrain.

Also on this note what u thinking modern phone brocks bigger than 90's old bricks so why make it smaller on super sized screens always getting bigger ilogical
lithia

Postby Violette on Oct 19 2018, 12:56am

I love the resolution. I didn’t like how before it seemed really “zoomed in”. Now it feels like my screen is much bigger and I can see and fit a lot more in. Thank you!
Violette

Postby IronOrchid on Oct 19 2018, 2:50am

Unfortunately I’m an old man and so my eyesight isn’t what it was. If I could still read tiny text then I’d think the update was great as it does seem to let us see more.

Are you able to make the text in the new app scaleable?
IronOrchid

Postby -Rasta- on Oct 19 2018, 3:06am

Usually don’t have many actual issues with updates but the text/button size complaints of being too small fall in line with my own concerns
-Rasta-

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion