new update sucks.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I love it. Finally im able again to play kaw with my old iPhone 4S.

2. Got a 7 plus.

Love how small everything is. Really relaxes my eyes

3. Not a fan of new update. What’s the point in everything being smaller when we have such large screens.

4. I don’t really play this game so I don’t see a reason to update

5. New kaw update is a backward step. Players should not have to strain eyes to read text.

6. Yup, and with today’s update for iOS, I can’t access kaw on my phone.

7. Not working too good on ipad .. Cant pm or trade.. Put it bat to how it was

8. I have an iPhone 7plus and I am legit getting a headache having to squint to see the text. I find myself even missing the buttons because of how small the button placements are.
    I hate this update. I’ll try an deal with it though.

9. It ain’t that bad, but I’m younger I suppose  only thing that I really don’t care for is the small size of the buttons in the attack, scout, steal, assassinate, item menu.

10. I’m having to squint. This interface is ridiculous. Please change it back

11. I don’t like the small print but they seemed to have fix the long download wait when you first open the game. Was getting as long as 1-2 minutes to load and now down to 15-20 secs.

12. Yeah noticed that too. They trade one mistake for another lol

13. The new update was intentionally made to be smaller? Why did I purchase a large screen phone? Appreciate the effort in trying to make the game look better. But if we can’t see it the effort was not a success. Don’t fix it if it isn’t broken. Please reconsider and intentionally change it back.

14. Definitely a big screw up, please fix ASAP devs

15. This upgrade sucks, my equipment screen has bigger spaces between the boxes than the boxes themselves are! All my action buttons are now crammed into the top half of my screen, what a waste of a big screen! 

16. Also when going down on the Leaderboard, if you click on someone and then click back, it’s takes you back to the top. That’s need to be fixed.

17. Come on this is really crappy on the iPhone plus size! Why create a problem when there are none with everyone already accustomed to how it has been viewed for ages? When there are so many players sending feedback and even here in the forum. Don’t tell us none of your game designers have any iPhone to view their mistakes. This is really a lame excuse and please get it fixed!

18. I believe if they revert back to normal then the loading times will be back as well, 2/3 minutes long, but I know they are working something.

19. The font is so small, I almost thought this was the dirtiest post I’ve ever read in the kaw forums...

20. Hmmm. First of all, “hey folks” isn’t very professional. Second, I’ve seen some screenshots of how the game now looks on the iPhone and it’s shoddy and second-rate at best. Third, I’ve also seen conversations between players and developers about this issue and players get nothing but “it is actually how it’s supposed to look”, that the update has “scaled down some elements to make the game screen a bit cleaner”, and cute / annoying smiles. Really? Why not take your player’s issues into account? I mean, it is the players who pay you and keep this game afloat.