new update sucks.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: new update sucks.

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 29 2018, 9:32pm

Yes man!
Tzshifter

Postby _Ray-Donovan_ on Dec 13 2018, 9:55am

Winston plz fix this terrible format. It’s so hard to read its ridiculous. Not mention all the other problems others have expressed. Sent in several requests to fix this and was told to go to forums and express thoughts/ concerns because development team regularly visit forums. If you have no intention of fixing it to make the game enjoyable. It would be nice if you would just say it.
_Ray-Donovan_

Postby Willy_Ebenezer-McFearsome on Dec 17 2018, 2:21am

Journal entry 123:

Day 60 of the new format and things haven’t gotten better. The constant squinting of my eyes to view kaw have left them permanently blood shot. My vision while not playing kaw has deteriorated to the point where I now drive with one eye covered.

In fact, today, while driving on the streets of beautiful Vancouver, I almost ran over an elderly lady who turned out to be Winston’s dear aunt Sally. Oddly enough, she was nearly blind herself and attributed her vision loss to running max xstals on The NetherKing.

Is this perhaps an anomalous coincidence? Without further examination, I can’t be certain.

I do fear my eyes are mutating now and have scheduled an appointment with an optometrist. Wish me luck...

~W.E. McF
Willy_Ebenezer-McFearsome

Postby StealthGoat on Dec 18 2018, 8:12am

Willy_Ebenezer-McFearsome wrote:Journal entry 123:

Day 60 of the new format and things haven’t gotten better. The constant squinting of my eyes to view kaw have left them permanently blood shot. My vision while not playing kaw has deteriorated to the point where I now drive with one eye covered.

In fact, today, while driving on the streets of beautiful Vancouver, I almost ran over an elderly lady who turned out to be Winston’s dear aunt Sally. Oddly enough, she was nearly blind herself and attributed her vision loss to running max xstals on The NetherKing.

Is this perhaps an anomalous coincidence? Without further examination, I can’t be certain.

I do fear my eyes are mutating now and have scheduled an appointment with an optometrist. Wish me luck...

~W.E. McF


StealthGoat

Postby LMABAO on Dec 18 2018, 9:29am

Good luck Willy the pirate
LMABAO

Postby lIlDlRIilZlZIYlIl_tHe-VALkyrIE on Dec 24 2018, 12:51am

[ATA]Caster wrote:Hey folks! We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the new look! Feel free to share screenshots of how the game looks on your screens. This will be very viable to our designers!

HeY fOlKs! We ReLlY ApPrEcIaTe YoUr FeEdBaCk iN ReGaRdS tO tHe NeW l00k! FeEl fReE tO sHaRe sCrEeNsHoTs oF hOw tHe GaeM l00kS oN yOur sCreEns. ThIs wIlL bE vErY v I a B l E tO oUr dEsIgNeRs!
lIlDlRIilZlZIYlIl_tHe-VALkyrIE

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion