new update sucks.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: new update sucks.

Postby Tzshifter on Oct 21 2018, 11:48am

I feel like half of my screen is being wasted because everything is being pushed up to the top of the screen and shrunk. Stupidest update ever
Tzshifter

Postby Callen on Oct 21 2018, 12:43pm

This update is horrible. Everything is so small and hard to see or read. Please return everything to its original size.
Callen

Postby iBobbafett on Oct 21 2018, 5:24pm

So many people, so many are in agreement that this update was poorly implemented. To state upload your screen shot simply implies you did not test it yourself before it was rolled out to your paying users. The disdain shown in this approach to customer service and then to further ask your customers to do the work your testers and designers should have done in the first place is vile. I got told this is how it was meant to look by contacting you.. It is extremely difficult reading any comments or posts even with glasses on due to the size. It maybe your game but the wages you earn are paid by us the customers. Don’t ask us to do the job of your designers and testers. You need to have done that yourself the first time
iBobbafett

Postby l___Gambit___l on Oct 21 2018, 9:02pm

Poor update of interface. Fonts are too small to see. Buttons are difficult to press. When buying allies, you had to press the names a few times to see the stats as the fonts are too small to press properly.

The developer should be able to check their updates on their phones rather than asking us for a screenshot.

Kindly roll back the previous interface where fonts and buttons are of a bigger size.
l___Gambit___l

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Oct 22 2018, 3:22am

I cant send a pm after a trade
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 22 2018, 5:12am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby JET_Drinks_Too_Much on Oct 22 2018, 10:42am

This is not an upgrade. It’s a mistake that needs to be fixed. I have difficulty reading the very small print, so for software developers you are failing in the ‘accessibility’ rules which is a vital part of software development.
Shame on you. Please fix this ASAP
JET_Drinks_Too_Much

Postby _BadLands_ on Oct 22 2018, 12:00pm

Since i upgraded,nothing happens when i push the red epic battle button on clan page ,to see what eb being done
_BadLands_

Postby _HAZZARD_ on Oct 22 2018, 11:46pm

A new look for sure. Not one I’m liking though.
It seems I still see the old event items from the past events, from about a year ago. Can you please clear them up. (iPhone)
_HAZZARD_

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Oct 23 2018, 12:21am

Whisper- wrote:A new look for sure. Not one I’m liking though.
It seems I still see the old event items from the past events, from about a year ago. Can you please clear them up. (iPhone)

Agreed
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion